Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news The Far Right’s Favorite Web Host Has a Shadowy New Owner

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A technology company that has been essential in keeping far-right and extremist websites online was acquired last year by a firm that operates an empire of shell companies across the United States, according to people familiar with the deal.

Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
Is this about that registered agency service company that adds additional layer of privacy for them? .. if yes, it was laid out here https://domainincite.com/29434-epik-gets-acquired-again-the-plot-thickens

.. don't know much about Epik, there are lots of roumers and pain (that is for sure).. though, calling this an acquisition is too much :)

the whole article looks really really weak :( .. I can't believe they have published so poor article.. maybe somebody has sponsored it > then I could see why it is published (the tone and direction of isn't journalism > it seems to be to destroy the brand).
a random thought: is somebody trying to buy Epik really cheap?? .. or, have they offended somebody so much, that this person sees this as a personal vendetta?

.. I'm not taking Epik's stand (especially, as haven't got a clue what is going on there) > but, the article stinks and it seems there is a bigger game out there.. wouldn't you agree?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom