Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

external DigitalSplendid.net: Leverage rich content, affiliate partnerships, and e-commerce integration

This domain name is for sale external to DNForum and per the conditions of the original post.

DigitalSplendid

Level 1
Reaction score
PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Great for existing/upcoming media house/agency/blogger/affiliate marketer/web development & digital marketing service provider to leverage existing content and framework for future growth.

Domain registrar: NameCheap
Domain Creation Date: March 6, 2024
Domain Renewal Date: March 6, 2025

Hosted on WP Engine. Being WP Engine Partner Member, this hosting otherwise priced 25$ per month is available for free to us. The same will be transferred to the buyer.

153 blog posts published under the following categories:
  1. Web Development & Internet Marketing
  2. Cloud Computing/Startup Resource
  3. Financial Solutions
  4. Affiliate Marketing
  5. Buy Digital Assets
  6. Surveys & Online Tools for Extra Cash
  7. Jobs/Recruitment
  8. Guest Post

87 brands are covered for the reason either we are their affiliate partners (like HubSpot and Liquid Web/Nexcess) or use their products (such as IBM, AWS) and so share our experience.

40 published products divided into services that are offered in-house or third party affiliate links. As far as affiliate links, they are either from affiliate marketplaces like ImpactRadius/ShareASale or in-house affiliate programs (like Jotform).

The buyer is expected to open his or her affiliate accounts as publisher on affiliate marketing marketplaces (ShareASale, Impact Radius, Partner Stack, Awin, Rakuten Linkshare) and replace existing affiliate links with own. Few programs operate in-house. A Google Search will help locate the affiliate marketing program of your choice of company/brand. Till the time these affiliate links are replaced by your own, we will share 50 percent of any commission tracked in good faith. We also request to consider joining as user to our existing affiliate accounts on ImpactRadius/ShareASale along with others.

Shopping functionalities with payment gateway implemented. So with few clicks, you can start accepting payments from Stripe/PayPal/PayTm (or other payment gateways).

HOW PROJECT WAS BUILT
WordPress
The direct expenses are domain name and web hosting. While the yearly cost of renewing domain name is dynamic (can be checked on NameCheap), web hosting cost differs significantly based on one's choice of hosting service provider. As of now, there is zero hosting fee since hosted as part of one free WordPress hosting provided under WP Engine Partner Program.

OTHER METRICS & COMMENTS
Income screenshots shared are earnings including other websites under affiliate marketing. I have not included any income from our other endeavors including web development as the same will be still done by me irrespective of the website.

Till March 5, 2024, the domain name for the current website was digitalsplendid.agency. We decided to switch to digitalsplendid.net given the fact that .net is a TLD (Top Level Domain) and digitalsplendid.com not available.

REASON FOR SELLING
I am selling this project because I am busy with other things and no longer have time to maintain this project.
HOW CAN THE BUYER TAKE THIS PROJECT FURTHER?
I would also recommend applying for the following affiliate programs:
1. Nexcess affiliate program (managed by Impact Radius). Here is the screenshot of commission received for sales (Action Earnings) and creating content for them (Other Earnings),
2. Flywheel affiliate (referral) program (managed in-house). They occasionally pay for creating content for them (screenshot of commission received).
3. WP Engine affiliate program (managed by ShareASale) or WP Engine partner program.
4. Moosend affiliate program (managed by PartnerStack). Moosend too often comes with incentive for creating content for them (screenshot of payment received).

For the above four, though the sale and content with attached screenshots not from this site, but if I had only this site, I could have have also been similarly paid for creating and posting the content on DigitalSplendid.net.

In case you are already using WordPress as part of your web development activities, I recommend applying for WP Engine Agency Partner Program. Here is my experience with this program: WordPress: Getting access to free perks and privileges with WP Engine Agency Partner Program.

Often you will end up buying for your clients web hosting, domain names from your affiliate links! In order to avail affiliate commission as you sell domain names to your audience, I would recommend NameCheap affiliate program that offers 30 percent commission. NameCheap's prices are competitive. Although NameCheap has affiliate programs on Impact Radius, ShareASale, and CJ, I would suggest opt through either Impact Radius or ShareAsale (screenshot of commission received).

There is a News category in which one can publish updates received from advertisers/merchants over email. Keep publishing news stories while monetizing with affiliate links.

There is an opportunity to avail free startup credit from AWS, the process of which explained here: Maximizing AWS Activate: How to Unlock $5,000 in Credits for Your Startup.

To summarize, you can monetize from two broad sources:
1. Ads (pay per click/pay per impression programs such as AdSense, affiliate programs) while acting as publisher.
2. Web developer/digital marketing agency providing one-on-one services to clients.

Suppose you are rather interested in a .com name (or any domain of your choice). We will help connect the current website with the domain of your choice. In case you like the premium domain name www.webannum.com, the same is listed on BrandBucket, and we will transfer the website along with the domain name once you buy the domain name webannum.com from BrandBucket.

Listing Your In-House Websites, Premium Domains, and Other Digital Assets
List your in-house websites, premium domains, and other digital assets directly on the platform. You can even kickstart your own marketplace, similar to Flippa, and gradually add more features over time, creating a thriving marketplace for buying and selling digital assets (https://digitalsplendid.net/product-category/digital-assets-for-sale/).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sds.png
    sds.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ww.png
    ww.png
    99 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom