Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Flippa Domain Or Website Buyer Scammer. User Id: Bizdevguy Or Athmaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

youyouv220

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Please Pay attention if you are selling a domain name or Website on Flippa.
If you get a bid from the following user who is using these two user Id's: bizdevguy or athmaus do not accept him block him, delete him or report him to flippa if there is a way.
here is my story,

I had a website for sale on flippa a month ago, and had multiple bids but it happen that this scammer had the highest bid and won the auction. Next day I didn't hear from him but I went ahead and started the Escrow transaction and this is how we usually do if the transation is more than $600 anyways, I said in the listing that this is how i want to proceed and the buyer pays the fees.
I dint hear from the buyer until 48 hours and in his response he said that he want to recheck the website traffic and that he will get back to me by the end of the day, one day passed an I am still waiting for his response... nothing after 8 days I decided to dispute the sale and I finally got the permission from flippa to relist or offer the website for sale for the second bidder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators