Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[NEW!] KingOfTheClock.com (The OFFICIAL King of the Bill followup!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

With the overwhelming success of www.kingofthebill.com, I've decided it's time to one up it with an all new "advertising revolution!"

Announcing http://www.kingoftheclock.com!

No longer will ads become more and more expensive. Instead, ads will remain the same price. The difference now is that you are now free to "rebuy" your ad at any time. While your ad is #1, a realtime stopwatch will keep track of how long you have been on top. If somebody bumps you, no problem! Simply "rebuy" and your ad moves back up! (and your time picks up where it left off!)

The current "King of the Clock" will be displayed at the top, but the ad with the highest time will save and be visible just below. You can sort through all of the ads in order of purchase date, most time, least time, etc.

Now is the time to get some time for your ads before this thing really picks up. I'm planning on advertising it and marketing it in ways similar to my strategy with King of the Bill, so Alexa better get their servers ready this time around!

It only costs $10 to jump on board this time around. I hope this will be equally if not more exciting than the King of the Bill, and wish you all the best of success in your endeavours!

Oh, and a quick note to those of you who purchased the official King of the Bill script ( http://www.kingofthescript.com), you'll be happy to know that the new features unveiled in "King of the Clock" will all be made available in the script in the very near future! Keep an eye on kingofthescript.com for version 1.0.7!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I hope you all find this idea intriguing and have fun with it! Most importantly, I wish everybody who gets involved the best of success with their campaign!

~007

Domain summit 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks! Glad you like it! :)

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was doing a quick server maintenance. Was just down for a few minutes late last night but you should notice it's back up since then by now. :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks great...definitely a value!

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Focus. It's getting decent traffic now and has been staying active since launch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators