Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers â€œMotorcycles For Sale” eBay Affiliate Website - $250 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you want to make a move into a new niche then here’s your chance…

I'm selling: www.findusedmotorcycles.com

I built this about 16 months when I was testing different things with eBay’s affiliate program. Apart from one rework of the site that I did about 4 months ago it has never been touched and has consistently made between $100 and $400 month after month for over a year.

I no longer need it and it would make a great platform for someone else to play with. If you add some unique content around it, do some more link building then this could easily be making $30 every day.

1. The Website:

It is an eBay affiliate website which contains used motorcycles listed for sale on eBay and which visitors to Find Used Motorcycles can browse and buy.

In terms of structure it is sound but in terms of modifying it is a bit of a mess. There are 650 manual html pages each of which are about a different motorcycle. Each page contains a couple of lines of content at the top and then an eBay editor kit underneath with those particular bikes listed.

It maps out the “used motorcycle” market very comprehensively which is why it gets such good search engine traffic.

2. Traffic:

A lot of its traffic comes from the search engines. In November it has received these numbers from a total of 1,962 different keyword search queries:

- Google: 1784
- MSN: 1354
- Yahoo: 364

The site currently receives between 150 and 200 visitors every day. Unique Visitors for the past 8 months have been between 2,300 and 4,500 each month.

You can view all of the traffic stats here:

www.findusedmotorcycles.com/stats.htm

Like the revenue it has been pretty consistent. Please note that there are no traffic stats prior to March because of a server change.

3. Revenue:

Revenue comes predominantly from the eBay affiliate program although AdSense does make a little bit each month. There are also affiliate links to a motorcycle parts company called Bike Bandit on many of the pages.

AdSense use to make more before I reworked the site in July and removed the ads from the prime positions. I had done this to try and transfer some of the sites traffic through to a companion site that I had set up as a test called How To Get A Motorcycle Loan (you will see links to it at the top of each page).

You may want to develop this partnership between the two sites further or place AdSense Ads back at the top – it’s your call.

I’ve placed the revenue details on the same page as above:

www.findusedmotorcycles.com/stats.htm

4. Build A Niche Store Script:

This site has my latest tool which is an eBay affiliate script installed “behind” the directory to allow site visitors to search for a motorcycle. You can view it here:

http://www.findusedmotorcycles.com/for-sale/

If you buy this site you will receive a Build A Niche Store license (including Manual, private members forum access and the ability to build more eBay affiliate stores as it comes with an unlimited site license).

So you know what this is you can view Build A Niche Store here:

www.buildanichestore.com

5. How To Get A Motorcycle Loan / Insurance

I will also throw in this site and domain which are linked to from many of Find Used Motorcycles pages:

www.howtogetamotorcycleloan.com
http://www.howtogetmotorcycleinsurance.com

The loan site is complete and made just under $7 in October and just over $7 in November.

Website Transfer:

To ease the process I will multi-replace your AdSense and eBay / Bike Bandit affiliate id into each of the 650 pages before I transfer it to you so that you can just upload all of the files and are good to go.

The domain is at GoBigMedia and I will arrange the transfer.

Price:

I’m looking for just under 12 months revenue. As both revenue and traffic have been consistent for over 12 months this is a pretty fair price.

Starting bid $500.
Please keep bid increments to $50.
BIN: $2,500
Payment is by Paypal.

Thanks and happy bidding,

Kelvin

PS: I reserve the right not to sell if a reasonable price is not reached.
PPS: Sale is listed on multiple forums.

Site sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom