Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

••[SUPER SALE] PREMIUM Linux & Windows VPS >> Rock Solid Reliability | Rave Reviews!•

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolurNET.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
====================================
• :smash: Homepage • :?: Why Choose Us • :idea: Contact our Departments • :cheers: CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2
====================================

############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############​
  • From the founders of PolurNET Communications, ExcellentHost Enterprises is the enterprise-class hosting division of CIAN Technologies Inc., an emerging leader in online-based solutions for over 6 years. ExcellentHost specializes in UK and US based hosting, boasting a redundant network, latest server technology as well as an attractive and interactive website for ease of use. Check us out today!
  • Our reputation is well known in the webhosting industry, with numerous accolades for superior support, reliability and server performance. Our sister company, PolurNET Communications has been rated #1 for the past 24 consecutive months based number of reviews and overall ranking at the authentic user-reviewed site, WebHostingJury.com out of 5000+ reviews and 500+ hosts! ;) For over four years, our company is also one of the most popular webhosts on NamePros, a forum with over 177,000 members , including many staff members, high ranking domainers, large corporations and still growing daily!
  • Our notable corporate clients include:
    -Waldorf=Astoria Hotels, New York
    -Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
    -Allina Hospitals & Clinics
    -John Giavridis, Inc.
    -City of Cote-St-Luc
    -Dansville Public Library
    -Columbia Basin Networks Inc.
    -McGill University

... and still hundreds more! These customers trust our services and we make sure to suit everyone's needs on a personal basis with our wide range of service offerings. Join and see the difference yourself!

#####################################

ExcellentHost Enterprises (ExcellentHost.com) is a registered business name of the Canadian company CIAN Technologies Inc., which is proud to offer a full line of Shared, Reseller, Windows, VPS and dedicated hosting packages. Our offices are located in multiple locations, including Canada, US and UK.

Our servers boast Quad Processor Intel Xeon with fast 15K RPM SCSI hard drives, RAID-10, free daily remote backups, free migration assistance and more. Enjoy the extreme performance with all new orders!

==============================================
.:: Semi-Managed Linux Virtual Private Servers (VPS) ::. :cheesy:

Featured US Datacenter (Choice of Dallas, Texas or Los Angeles, California) Specials:

++ IntelliPRO EV-2 ++

--> 40GB RAID-10 Space, 2000 GB Bandwidth
--> 768MB Guaranteed SLM RAM
--> 2 Dedicated IPs, Equal Share CPU
--> Full root access/SSH
--> Full Support for Webmin/cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin

--> Free Management: we can an apply operating system or software updates for standard applications such as PHP, MySQL, Apache, etc. based upon your request (with control panel)
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Free and fast setup: No setup fee, and our average setup time is just 2 hours
--> Seamless upgrades between VPS or Hybrid packages, absolutely no data migration necessary!
--> Free Virtuozzo PowerPanel: Easy to use backend GUI for full control of VPS
--> Free Backups: We backup each VPS every other night at no cost.

and much more for only >>>

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO CONTRACT :: $58.99/month :cool: (USD)

Need more space, memory or bandwidth? See our full range of VPS products at http://excellenthost.com/hosting/vps/ We also offer hassle-free and instant a-la-carte upgrades for space, bandwidth or RAM.

.:: Semi-Managed Linux Hybrid Servers ::. :cheesy:

++ Hybrid EH-1 ++

--> Priced at only a fraction of the cost of dedicated servers, but with all the performance of your own server!

--> 150 GB RAID-10 Space, 5000 GB Bandwidth
--> 2GB Guaranteed SLM RAM
--> 2 Dedicated IPs, Equal Share CPU
--> Excellent for business application needs, streaming media and content delivery or high traffic websites
--> Full root access/SSH

--> Free Virtuozzo PowerPanel: Easy to use backend GUI for full control of VPS
--> Free Backups: We backup each Hybrid every other night at no cost.

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO CONTRACT :: $124.99/month (USD)

.:: Windows Virtual Private Servers (VPS) ::. :cheesy:

++ BronzeVPS (Windows) VS-1 ++

Our Windows VPS lineup is offered through our sister company, HostOptima Solutions, operating from our premier Montreal, Quebec, Canada datacenter.

--> 25 GB RAID-10 Space, 250 GB Bandwidth
--> 512 Guaranteed SLM RAM
--> 24/7 Remote Desktop Access
--> Full Administrator Privileges
--> Choice of 64-bit Windows Server 2008R2 Web, Standard or Enterprise
--> Full software support for IIS 7.5, MSSQL 2008R2 ASP.net 4.0, Silverlight 4, ASP.net MVC3 and more!

--> Free Xen-based backend VPS Control Panel: Easy to use backend GUI for full control of VPS (initiate reboots, control resource management, etc.)

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO CONTRACT :: $49.99/month :cool: (USD)

Need more space, memory or bandwidth? See our full range of Windows VPS products at http://www.hostoptima.com/hosting/vps/. We also offer hassle-free and instant a-la-carte upgrades for space, bandwidth or RAM.

================================================

**UNTIL FEBRUARY 1, 2011: Enter rebate code "NEWYEAR2011" during order time, and receive an instant 25% off ANY SHARED, RESELLER, LINUX VPS, WINDOWS VPS or HYBRID plan on all payment terms for the first month of your account!

*Applicable on first month of service only. Subsequent months will have regular pricing (above) applied, while yearly/quarterly/semi-annual customers get a one-time discount equivalent to 25% during signup

================================================​

Searching for other types of packages? See any of the following for a detailed description of our service offerings:

=>Windows VPS - Canadian Datacenter

=> Virtual Private Servers (VPS) - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> Dedicated Servers - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

Still wondering about our reputation? Here are several recent Testimonials from our sister company, PolurNET.com:
REAL Reviews on Authoritative Discussion Forums and Many Sites! ::
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21, 22, 23

==============
I've been a client of ExcellentHost for 4 years. I originally upgraded from PolurNet when I moved from shared to VPS and later to dedicated server at ExcellentHost as my site grew.

My experience with ExcellentHost has been positive and I rarely contact them regarding a technical problem, but when I do they offer full support, even if the problem is entirely of my own making.

They are professional, courteous, and always prompt in their replies. The uptime has been phenomenal, I never experienced any downtime in my 4 years of having an account.

- Diego B., socialdot.com

A totally different support experience, compared to previous host service. PolurNet has made the transition from Plesk to CPanel painless, and I have yet to pose a question or request that is left unresolved.

During the six years I've been creating and maintaining websites, I've use about seven different hosting companies - from expensive to discount hosts. None of them have matched the quality of service I've received from ExcellentHost. Their support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and eager to solve any problems I run into. And they're willing to go the extra mile to make my job easier, including transferring sites from other hosts for new accounts. I feel ExcellentHost has an unbeatable combination of reliability, reasonable prices, and great support. When people ask me to recommend a hosting company, I send them to Excellenthost.

- Charles N., infobizhost.com

>> S E E M O R E @ webhostingjury.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check ExcellentHost; you'll definitely be impressed that we go the extra mile to earn your trust!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2, or contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.excellenthost.com or email sales[at]excellenthost.com

Best Regards,
ExcellentHost Enterprises Staff

**© 2011 CIAN Technologies Inc., d/b/a ExcellentHost Enterprises. All rights reserved. Do not attempt to copy format of this sales thread**

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators