Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news 🇩🇪 ConsultDomain.de, the oldest German domain name investing forum (est. 2002), is back online! Part of DNForum and Domain Summit family

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
🚨 Yes, I can officially confirm the news! 🚨

🇩🇪 ConsultDomain.de, the oldest German domain name investing forum and the 2nd oldest in the world (est. 2002), is back online!

Proud to announce that ConsultDomain.de is now part of the DNForum, AcornDomains.co.uk, and Domain Summit family.

A special thanks to two extraordinary men: Frederick (Freddy) Schiwek, for making this happen and pushing me every step of the way, and of course, Andrey Insarov of @it.com Domains, for your financial support, invaluable advice, and for listening to me throughout this long journey — nearly a year in the making! 🙏

I'd also like to acknowledge @rdce80 (Ryan De Corsie Ewen) – we almost lost our friendship during this process, but I’m incredibly grateful that we held on and salvaged it. It’s true what they say: sometimes there really can’t be two tigers on the same bridge. 🐅🐅

To Christian Voß, Ulrich Retzlaff, and Claus Barche – it’s finally done! 🎉 You know better than anyone how long it took to close this deal. Thank you for all your advice and support along the way!

More details will follow soon… likely over at Ron Jackson’s DNJournal.com (stay safe, Ron! We’re all keeping an eye on the news about the hurricane hitting your shores 🌪️).

Initial announcement: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/helm...ininvesting-activity-7250425113915920384-ZfdB

Domain Days 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom