Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

000domains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They got a new website and interface. I don't think I like it very much. To bad they don't lower their prices a bit.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The old interface was better - fast ,userfriendly & high on usability.

I don't like the new edition.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm generally not all that keen on change. The design is more "professional", and the usability might not be such an issue for new users.

I found it handy having all the Auth Info keys on one page and it looks like that is no longer available.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They just got bought out a few days ago and I see a new system is in place again. I always was extra happy with the lightning quick support I got from 000domains but it appears the new ownership has changed that high quality support.

I sent an email 3 days ago plus sent a message via their support system 2 days ago - both have gone unanswered. I just called support and talked to a snobbish customer support guy who took my phone # and said he would get back to me. He didn't even let me finish the call to ask about an additional support issue!

I am getting a special rate at 000domains because of the large quantity of names I have but I am now considering moving those names elsewhere likely to the $6.85 reseller plan at dnforum's new registrar.

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org
www.NewWebsite.com (lifetime affiliate commissions)

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend another registrar where it is easy to check domains?

I didn't actually keep my names at 000domains, but it was nice being able to go to the site and quickly check a bunch of names. The site always loaded fast.

Auction

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used to do the same thing when I wanted to check availability on a short list of domains quickly. I haven't really found a good substitute.

Jonathan said:
Can someone recommend another registrar where it is easy to check domains?

I didn't actually keep my names at 000domains, but it was nice being able to go to the site and quickly check a bunch of names. The site always loaded fast.

LarryWentz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update - it took several days to get that matter resolved. I believe that Dotster bought out 000domains and support is no longer adequate like it used to be.

The name management system is a mess. Names I've sold and people transferred out are still showing my account - even though they aren't there. I no longer no what is accurate. I am not happy at all!

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a pity.

They used to be able to yank domains away from stubborn registrars like livedoor.com and itsyourdomain.com.

Who will I turn to now to do the impossible?

And yes, their support used to be excellent and friendly.

>> I used to do the same thing when I wanted to check availability on a short list of
>> domains quickly. I haven't really found a good substitute.

ditto. I suspect there is one, somewhere, but like you I haven't stumbled on it yet.

LarryWentz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually the old owners of 000domains.com support was absolutely outstanding - the best in the domain biz - hands down! I wish I knew if they are re-starting another registrar. Likely - they probably had to sign a non-compete clause when they sold though.

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom