Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale 0c.net 0j.net 0p.net - Problem to solve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The following 2characters .net expired 2 days ago and we bidded $250 on each of them through a drop service "thinking" to have a customer interested in purchasing them immediately after but, for some reasons, he's not responding to our emails and we need to give them away urgently having too many acquisitions on whom continuing to work with that money ...

Domains were:

0c.net
0j.net
0p.net

We'll have to pay for them only in July but we'd prefer finding someone else interested in taking them directly from him, if possible ...
As told, an external partner got them for $250 each and this would be the exact amount you'd pay to grab them: excellent price for a 2character .net of these times but a problem when, in our case, we need to use that money for other more urgent acquisitions.

If interested in acquiring one or all of them, please, post here, PM or email us at: [email protected]

If you know people potentially interested, please, forward them this notice, we'd appreciate the courtesy or, in alternative, try to sell them the same adding a margin of profit for yourself.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you want to sell names, cool.

but isnt this the wrong thread?

and why is it neccesary to bring DropCatcher (there is no such thing as "DropKing") into it at all? Next thing you know, Andrew is going to start popping off and being swarmy and all and it turns into something completely different. All defocusing from you selling your names.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The situation has already been cleared privately ...

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll send you a PM in 2mins to clarify the situation Cartoonz, sorry again in case of possible equivocals surely not in my intentions

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cartoonz
Next thing you know, Andrew is going to start popping off and being swarmy and all and it turns into something completely different. All defocusing from you selling your names.

Cartoonz why do you give me a hard time ?

All I do on whois-search is follow expired domains and show who gets what. Someone needs to follow the money being passed about at registrar level.

I remember when you gave me username : you password : whiner

Sorry if I have offended you, but I'm not hurting your business and you can always deny membership.

What else would you like me to do ?

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your intervention and attempt of helping Andrew, really appreciated :)

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search

I remember when you gave me username : you password : whiner

That is funny.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Luigi is willing to pay $750 to you - then I would look at your customer support.

And WHY would that be?
This is exactly what I was talking about. Luigi does not have a problem with my customer support, he has a problem with HIS customer that apparently changed his mind about the names. Luigi never complained about my "customer support" or even inferred that, but Andrew- YOU did.

I remember that password. Seemed appropriate then. Still does!

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
these are great prices Lugi and I am almost sure they will be sold within a day or 2.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks jh3, I'd keep them for myself but I need that money for other more important acquisitions, here's the real problem ... :(

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok I read it wrong Cartoonz sorry.

However there is no need to keep having a go at me - when i've done nothing wrong.

"Next thing you know, Andrew is going to start popping off and being swarmy and all and it turns into something completely different. All defocusing from you selling your names. "

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Next thing you know, Andrew is going to start popping off and being swarmy and all and it turns into something completely different. All defocusing from you selling your names. "

Am I the Amazing Kreskin, or what? That is EXACTLY what happened, isnt it?

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what would you like me to do to resolve this little quarrel you have with me ?

P.S. most of my post was referring to your comment in your first post. And the customer support goes back along time and you know what i'm talking about - however I have corrected my post above.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice price for 2 letters .NET

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for 2 domains from dropcatcher for maybe 2 months. One was registered (Domain Created: 1/5/2003) and the other one (07-MAR-03) and I made the payment in 27. march 2003 but still no response from Cartoonz. I have sent You maybe 5 emails no response at all. I know that I am not a big player but is a simple email to much to ask? Does it really take so much time to create a new account and push them?

Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom