Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

0nx.com sold for $3,600 at Sedo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Reads like 'onyx' ? Or it has an esoteric meaning and/or value.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well there is no way for me to understand how these values are obtained. It's crazy. And forget the .mobi craziness.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The mind of Joe Domainer is a mystery :D Wait and see who got the name, then email them.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What am I not getting here? The auction received 50 bids, ending at $3,600 USD!!!!!!!!

http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?language=us&auction_id=20646&tracked=&partnerid=

No particular traffic, bad letter x , bad number 0 and only 169k google results.

Did two end-users end up in a bidding war for 0nx.com , or is '0nx' something very valuable that I'm not aware of? :)

don't take this the wrong way but....

as long as you continue to pick out what you think are "bad letters and bad numbers", then you will always under estimate the value of a domain!

imo....

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don't take this the wrong way but....

as long as you continue to pick out what you think are "bad letters and bad numbers", then you will always under estimate the value of a domain!

imo....

I understand what you are saying, but you can't look away from the fact that "bad letters and numbers" are called "bad" because they are letters that have fewer words/abbreviations than "premium" letters/numbers and therefore decreasing the number of potential endusers.

But again, I have sold short domains with "premium" letters for less than domains with "bad" letters sometimes, so you're absolutely on to something there.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but you can't look away from the fact that "bad letters and numbers" are called "bad" because they are letters that have fewer words/abbreviations than "premium" letters/numbers and therefore decreasing the number of potential endusers.

But again, I have sold short domains with "premium" letters for less than domains with "bad" letters sometimes, so you're absolutely on to something there.

yeah

look how happy we get when our checks got lots of zero's at the end!

no bad numbers there ;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I might be giving up my Sedo membership after today.

I sure hope your soon-ending Sedo auction for boot.net picks up, at the current price it's at least 50% below market value.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
$3,700 - nice, acro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom