Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1&1 Billing fiasco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbulldog

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive received several threateing letter from 1&1 internet over the last week about unpaid accounts, these are for .co.uk domains registered at the beggining of 2004. When I rang them up and said I paid for two years ownership only just under 12 months ago they said that there was a mistake on their system and I was never charged.

Ive got no way of checking this as I have changed credit cards and havent kept my old statements. I dont even own these domains and they are no longer with 1&1 having been transfered by the new owners.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

What would you do?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
redbulldog said:
... they said that there was a mistake on their system and I was never charged.

Ive got no way of checking this as I have changed credit cards and havent kept my old statements.
If that was less than a year ago, you may still confirm by calling the credit card company or bank, even when you're no longer with them. Another thing is: you should ALWAYS keep all bank and credit card statement, although they usually say you have to call within 30 or 60 days for discrepancy.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
redbulldog said:
Ive received several threateing letter from 1&1 internet over the last week about unpaid accounts, these are for .co.uk domains registered at the beggining of 2004. When I rang them up and said I paid for two years ownership only just under 12 months ago they said that there was a mistake on their system and I was never charged.

Ive got no way of checking this as I have changed credit cards and havent kept my old statements. I dont even own these domains and they are no longer with 1&1 having been transfered by the new owners.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

What would you do?

Tell them to stop harassing you; they should also fire their IT staff for incompetence. If needed, set up camp at 1and1sucks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom