Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1-10 how low is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're not too clear.

1) Someone is selling a domain and you post "SOLD" in the thread but someone else PM'ed the seller with a higher offer? No big deal - it's business - 1.
2) Someone is selling a domain as a fixed price / BIN and you postr "SOLD" but someone else PM'ed the seller with a higher offer? An annoyance but show me a seller who wouldn't sell a domain higher than their BIN - 3
3) You posted "Hey, I might buy this domain, what do you think?" and someone else contacts the owner to buy it for more? Again, an annoyance but still - business is business. - 2

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum jury session

1-10 how low is this?

1: no big deal / snatching old women's purses is cool

10: don't ever deal with this person / ban them / possibly injure them

I post sold for a name and another member underhandedly contacts the owner and tries to take it from underneath my feet

if the seller doesn't honor your post then it's on you, to decide whether you want to bid in/on any of their other domains

if another member tries to contact the seller to purchase at higher price, after you have posted sold, then they may be "unscrupulous".

after the dust settles....feel free to out the culprits if any, so we'll know how they do b-i-z

BTW:
snatching an old woman's purse is NOT cool, as it's a big deal to them to loose valuables, some of which may not be replaceable.

imo...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom