Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1 - Click Landers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny (or anyone else),

In a previous post somewhere, you posted that you could give more information about how to buy domains that would have a high chance of getting 1-click landers vs 2. Can you articulate on that either here or through a PM?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buying domains that are 1 click landers are easy and hard at the same time. But the best thing to try and buy is domains that are keyword related.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My domain, massager.net was a 1-click lander but not anymore.
So the rules seem to change all the time.

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to see Parked.com give the option of 1 click or 2 click landers. This option is offered by many parking services. There are just some domains that NEED to be on a 1 click page. If Parked.com had this feature, I would bring another 200+ domains over there!!

HINT HINT!! ;)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only Google based AFD feeds can have either a 1 or 2 click option. We don't use an AFD feed. Yahoo determines on it's end what is a 1 click and what is a 2 click. As Acroplex has found his domain was a 1 click and now it's a 2 click, this is probably because there are not as many advertisers as before for the main term. I had a domain that recently went 1 click and it's been a 2 clickf for at least 3 years now.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom