Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1 click pages in Trafficz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
does anyone of you know, if its possible to have one click landing pages in Trafficz rather than portal landing pages?
and whats the difference between "total landings" and "total impressions"
for example for few of my domains today i got "118 landings" and "83 impressions"

thanks for your help

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My knowledge of trafficz.com is that domains will automatically show one click landing pages only if they qualify and that it isn't possible to make a non-one-click domain into a one-click domain.

I'm not sure on the exact criteria for qualifying, but it is something along the lines of domain names that have obvious keywords/sponsors without added bits. I think it is google that decide the criteria.

For example, I have duvet.org and glow-stick.com that both have 1 click landing pages (please don't click on the links!)

Some times the landing pages give inappropriate 1 click landing pages automatically. I have limrahotel.com (place in Greece I think) and it was giving one click landing pages for "Lima Hotel".

If anyone from trafficz.com reads this thread, they will be able to give a better answer, I'm sure.

T

tekz999

duvet.org and glow-stick.com <- they are not 1 page click landings for visitor from Hong Kong.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
duvet.org and glow-stick.com <- they are not 1 page click landings for visitor from Hong Kong.

You make a good point.

Trafficz.com have some type of geotargetting incorporated.

I was approached by a big Dutch company complaining about trademark rights in the string "rabo", saying that Dutch language adverts were appearing on the landing page, whereas I only see English language ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom