Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

1 moola.com invite for free. Looking for one dedicated person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have only ONE invite left for moola.com

AN ABSOULUTELY FREE site where you start off with a penny, play someone in a game...and everytime you win, your pot doubles. If you win only 30 games you win 10 million dollars. This game takes time and dedication, and im only looking for someone willing to spend hours and hours. Once you get the strategy down its REALLY quite simple!

Please PM or post, tell me why you think you should get the invite. I will decide who i give it to.

Thanks,
Andrew Shaw

Domain Days 2024

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting. Strategy is my middle name and being autistic (rainman style) helps too. Do you have an examples of the games by chance ? If it's not challenging, Im not interested ;)

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like it! I had 3 invites and gave them away in the F$ forum!

Next time I get more I'll post it here first.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I deserve this invite because I am addicted to the internet, drink 24 Pepsi's a day, love playing online games, grew an extra finger so I have 6 to type faster, dedicated to DNF, have purchased domains from you in the past and will likely again in the future, and halfway drunk at this point.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
I deserve this invite because I am addicted to the internet, drink 24 Pepsi's a day, love playing online games, grew an extra finger so I have 6 to type faster, dedicated to DNF, have purchased domains from you in the past and will likely again in the future, and halfway drunk at this point.

lol!

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:

Ok, JDK is the obvious winner.

Especially her: and halfway drunk at this point

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK guys i have three invites any one wants them? First three to PM me their email address will get the invites.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have 1 invite left, first one to PM in correct friendly letter format gets the invite.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just so you all know.... you can go to moola.com and get an invite for free........

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rarethings said:
Just so you all know.... you can go to moola.com and get an invite for free........

Actually, they do not give out Invites to everyone that applies. It's on a limited distribution basis.. so getting an invite from someone is easier for some people then waiting for a few days/weeks.

Anyways, just wanted to say I have some as well that I would give away for free if anyone wants them, just PM me.

Greg-J

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I deserve an invite. Or even what makes someone deserved of an invite, but I would definitely be appreciative of one.

And I said Please :)

domainstrike

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would LOVE an invite if anyone has an extra, this looks really cool : ) Thanks !

-DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom