Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1-name domains always good purchase?? Regardless the extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterco

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well the title says enough I think..

In this case I want to purchase a 1-one name domainname with a .EU extension and it's a well known product in the wellness industry.

Looking forward to your replies guys!

//Falco

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
etech-peter said:
1 name domains are a good purchase, depending on the word. If it's a good typo and a brandable name then the extension won't really matter.

To expand on this. A good typo is a typo that actually receives traffic. So, if you have a typo that looks good, but receives no traffic, its worthless

masterco

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have register the following typo's: pokre.eu and goolge.eu

What do you think?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pokre.eu is a typo that will actually get traffic i think. about the google typo, its nothing but trouble, they might contact you to get it from you in the future

russ

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
petrosc said:
pokre.eu is a typo that will actually get traffic i think. about the google typo, its nothing but trouble, they might contact you to get it from you in the future

I'm a noob here, so please bear with me, but why is it asking for trouble with the .eu's? wern't all companies were given the chance to register TM domains at the Sunrise phase's?? if anything its the company is that fault right for not getting there first right?

I'v seen so many .com,.co.uk.TM domains registed by the public, why arnt they ever in trouble?

I'm new at all this so please forgive me for the questions:angel:

Many Thanks:)

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can trademark a typo.

masterco

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all right, that's clear about the TM. Forget about my goolge domain. I think it's much more interesting to discuss POKRE.EU. What are my possiblities with this domain? Shall I list up a top 10 like www.pokre.com do? Suggestions are welcome, always ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom