Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1 Thread Per 24 Hour Period...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didn't it used to be 1 thread per 24 hour period per section? (I.E. one domain sales thread, one developed sites thread, etc.)

It's counting my domain sales thread as a developed one :(

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They must have it counting the parent forum plus sub-forums instead of the sub-forums as a separate sale.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think more then one thread per 24 hours should be allowed in the sales forum. An acception would be if someone took advantage of it... If you spam the forum, ofcourse you should be limited. But I know I find it very frustrating that only one thread can be made for that 24 hour period, in that section.

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi,

Suggestion noted! :eek:k:

-Sue

Ashaw1387 said:
I think more then one thread per 24 hours should be allowed in the sales forum. An acception would be if someone took advantage of it... If you spam the forum, ofcourse you should be limited. But I know I find it very frustrating that only one thread can be made for that 24 hour period, in that section.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Didn't it used to be 1 thread per 24 hour period per section? (I.E. one domain sales thread, one developed sites thread, etc.)

It's counting my domain sales thread as a developed one :(
It should be counting each individually. Anyone else have this problem?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fixed

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:

Maybe as in other extras a fee of 500 F$'s could be paid to run an extra thread within the 24 hour period. I don't know if it is actually possible to automate that though.

Jim

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter, or should I ask how many here actually sell even 1 single domain per every 24 hours regardless of price and the fact that you can list multiple domains in a sale thread. Just some quick thoughts.

DNPlan

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Does it really matter, or should I ask how many here actually sell even 1 single domain per every 24 hours regardless of price and the fact that you can list multiple domains in a sale thread. Just some quick thoughts.

I know "my" personal view will not be popular <grin> ... but I often do not have time to wade through a thread to see what domain names are at the bottom of a long list ... I look at the thread title and if it has a domain name or theme I am interested in, I will dig deeper ...

So I would certainly prefer to see a sub forum or separate forum for multiple listings <grin> ... I certainly wouldn't want sellers to be restricted to only one domain thread each day, but I sure would like to see a forum where there were single listings and a sub-forum for multiple listings (or the other way around <grin>) ...

Even if you go visit a real estate office that uses the "Multiple Listing Service" they list each piece of property separately ....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Here's another idea: start your own forum.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The "one thread per 24 hours" is not because we don't want to give you more, it's to keep the forum orderly, and to let people's sales remain on the page without being pushed off within minutes.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That makes sense... my post wasnt ment to stur things up... just some ideas thrown out on the table.

GiantDomains said:
The "one thread per 24 hours" is not because we don't want to give you more, it's to keep the forum orderly, and to let people's sales remain on the page without being pushed off within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom