Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

10 character .org sale price ok? or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just sold a 10 character .org for 2k. It was nothing special as far as the name goes. It was a former us census site. PR6 and 457 links listed on marketleap.

I thought the price was pretty good for this type of domain. Since the transaction is in progress I don't want to list the domain itself. I just need opinions about weather I did OK with this as I am new to the domain game.

The buyer was interested because of the PR6 ranking. I imagine he ether has it sold to some one else for more or he is going to setup a link farm. Ether way I was happy with the price he offered. So... how did I do on this?

urbanvilla

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Newbie myself my friend,but its horses for courses,supply and demand,ive done it before and many others have done it before you turn say 2k down then 12 months later you give the domain up,there have been numerous times where a buyer has bid say 3k for a domain the seller turns it down and then the buyer grabs it free 12 months later,if you were happy to sell it for 2k then let it be,spin if you can and then invest that money into another profitable domain and then spin that and again.
I have seen members sell domains in the last two weeks on here really cheap but they were happy to sell them for that price and the buyer was happy.

Remember the laws of supply and demand no buyers=no sellers and vice versa !
I am not expert just my own thoughts but i hope it made you feel better !

Good luck !

Wes

AVC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I am really happy with the sale so as for feeling better, I feel great!. I was going to run it through sedo and told the buyer to just go there and make his offer. He called me and said he would prefere to use escrow.com and he would pay the fees. That saved me 205.00 so I offered to lower the price he was going to pay me from 2050 to 2000 even. We are both quite happy. He aske me if I had any more domains with a PR ranking. I'm making a list for him now.

AVC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah.. that is the good part. I drudged it up from a drop list and only paid reg fee at godaddy. :approve:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

We can only appraise actual domain names that you own!

since it has been sold, then this is an inappropriate topic for "appraisal forum"!

moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom