Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service $100.00 Free for Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyxlb0mb

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IQSeek.Com is back up and running. We have currently implemented a new back end system and need beta testers ... we are willing to give $100.00 in free advertising for your comments and suggestions.

Let us know what you think!

Thanks

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's easy on the eyes as it is very plain. I ran through a bunch of searches - all seems ok. Displays correctly in Firefox and IE. Don't know why you need the 'top visitors' part accessible to everyone - it's just recording IP.

safatweb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its simple. and nice, I prefer keeping simple colors. but need little more arrangements in the sponsors( bring it to the down end of screen)

madpoet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple of comments... the Login button doesn't have any method to sign up for an account if you don't already have one. It's a handy feature. Might want an email address on the Contact page? When you're logged in it would be handy to have a button to take you back to the My Account homepage. I'd agree the sponsors need to be brought down a little, and while I like simple colors you might want to splash up the banner graphic a bit. I made a site submission.

Thanks,
MP

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
some links do not load for eg

Alstrasoft - Software
Alstrasoft provides customers web-based PHP scripts ranging from Autoresponder business, commercial social networking software, start your own affiliate network business just like CJ.com, offer Live Support services and many more!(http://www.iqseek.com/search/r.php?ID=1153507561)

Search box can have a search button.

Logo can be improved on..

other than that it seems ok to me.. Thank You

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be interested as well

forumrating

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i can try it too, let me know if your still looking forward to more beta testers
though the search dint work for me right now, went to a ip / search page

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom