Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service 1000 F$ and $20 for Mysql help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Using Cpanel.

I need to create a Mysql daybase from within cpanel.. I think I can handle that part...I even see where I go into each database after it is created ..the placewhere you start adding fields...but thats about as far as I am going to get without some serious study and trial and error.

The scond part of my problem is the information I want to populate the fields is in this text format like this

KSRK 540 kHz AM - DA Daytime B B LIC CARMEL VALLEY CA US BL -1998091 (not in fields)

I am building a website on all the countries am radio stations.. first of all is there any way to take ahuge list in txt format without already being in fields and importing that into a database..or do I need to create the fields inthe database and populate the fields ONE at a time ?

I have a huge text file of all the radionstations..but without any fields..can it be done is it relatively straight forward ?

The reason I am asking is I want to pay someone to do this but need to know how complicated it is to figure out how much time it would take to ..create the databse and import the text file ..if it's even possible..

and my last question is .after the databsae is setup...I will be making "pages"for each station ..so after I build a station I need to go into the admin of the databse and create a hyperlink to the webpage using the station call letters preferable..is that something that is pretty straight forward?

I appreciate any help /direction you can send me ..
bidawinner
Dan McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom