Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$10368.42 total cost using GoDaddy.com since 09/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found out just a minute ago talking to a GD Billing Dude that I've spend a total of $10368.42 US since I signed up at GoDaddy.com in sep 2006.

Goes to show you Reg Fee and Expired Domain purchases add up :)

started with a $16 investment and turned it into a yearly income.

Thank You GoDaddy for giving me the opportunity to use your services and Domain Auction House to make the money to spend. :eek:k:

Last edited:

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found out just a minute ago talking to a GD Billing Dude that I've spend a total of $10368.42 US since I signed up at GoDaddy.com in sep 2006.

Goes to show you Reg Fee and Expired Domain purchases add up :)

started with a $16 investment and turned it into a yearly income.

Thank You GoDaddy for giving me the opportunity to use your services and Domain Auction House to make the money to spend. :eek:k:

Big Congrats To you And I am inspired from you that how you have handled your 16 usd investment. And I wish you good luck with your current and future ventures!

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I've outspent you there over that time, but probably haven't reaped as much benefit from all those expenditures!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the LIKES/Support everyone.

To be honest to hear the GD Customer Service Agent tell me I've spend almost 11K US was shocking and a good feeling. I joined the game late and was still able to make a profit thanks to DnForum, my number 1 educational tool/resource to learning the business.

Trial and error is your best friend in this business.

My best advice to anyone who wants to earn a nickle in this business is to invest in .com's! Forget the rest unless you got a big wallet and could take risks.

.com is never a risk unless you buy crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom