Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

11,000 page turnkey cheats site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just finished developing, and am now selling a turnkey "Game Cheat Codes" script. An example of the script can be seen here:

CheatWeb.net

The script uses the 10,000+ cheats database, (that has been on sale here for several months), and creates a 11,000+ page site which is extremely well SEO'd, and easy to install.

Once Google has visited your home page, it will follow the text links to every single page, meaning you will have a 11,000+ page site indexed in Google, with your Banner/AdSense code and text link spots on every page! To see an example of this in action, just check the pages indexed from my example site:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:www.cheatweb.net&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&filter=0

The site is fully customizable, all the content is controlled from within a password protected Admin Control Panel, and all the graphics, fonts and colors are controlled by the accompanying CSS Style sheet, which if fully commented for easy editing.

Screen shots of the password protected Admin Control Panel can be seen here:
http://www.cheatweb.net/screenshot-1.jpg
http://www.cheatweb.net/screenshot-2.jpg
http://www.cheatweb.net/screenshot-3.jpg

The script does NOT come with resale rights, (ie. you can sell the site on, but then you no longer own the script. You cannot sell multiple copies of it). You are also required to leave the "Powered by CheatWeb.net" credit in the footer.

A single user license costs $25, and if you don't already have it, you can purchase the accompanying MySQL cheats database for a further $5. You will also receive free upgrades to any future versions or improvements made to this script.

+++ NEWS FLASH +++
If you are unsure of just how well SEO'd this script really is, then check this out! A couple of months ago I installed it on this domain:

Cheater.us

I linked to it from a couple of other sites just to get the spiders to start indexing it. Now, after the recent PageRank update the homepage is PR5, but not only that, it has passed the PageRank down through the entire site! All the top level category pages are PR4, all the second level category pages (2 clicks down) are PR3, and all the individual cheat pages are PR2 and PR1. I now have a PR5 site with 43 PR4 subpages, 1350+ PR3 subpages, 3500+ PR2 subpages and 6000+ PR1 subpages!

Now that's what I call SEO!

Gerakus

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would order one license from you =). Sending pm for payment info.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD! PM on the way.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM's responded too... Thanks!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2 copies sold. Zoobar did you manage to install yours?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payment received, Scripts sent, and Trader Rating updated...

Thanks Bluemoon!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mr Domains.. I have managed to integrate it into my site flawlessly, it really adds that little extra.. I should also say that already MSN and YAHOO are spidering the entire database.. but My google sitemap software times out when I try to Spider it to create the XML map.. lol.. always something eh

Would be interested and I would also pay update costs if someone is willing to keep the database current.

Thanks Again... and as this is an advertising section.. please feel free to see how I integrated it.. www.gamesevolved.com and then go to cheats

I changed the SEF urls somewhat so as to avoid duplicate content.. :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll take one too. Thanks!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Namestrands, for that positive review! You have done a great job of integrating my script into your Games Evolved site. That's the best implementation of the cheats script that I have seen so far. Hopefully those extra 11,000 pages will help to give your site even more prominence.

I actually have a site running that "GameScript" script, so I might integrate a copy of the cheats script into mine too!

Glad to hear that MSN and YAHOO have started spidering it already! I wouldn't worry too much about creating a Google sitemap for it. Just point the Google spiders to the first page, and they'll have spidered the entire site within a few weeks...

phpdevrus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm me. i want a copy of the script and db.

thanks.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone was thinking of buying this script but doesn't have any "cheat" domains to install it on, all of these dropped in the last week and are currently available to register: ;-)

Are You Cheating .com
Best Cheats On Earth .com
Cheater Tracker .com
Cheat Grabber .com
Cheat IP .com
Cheat Newspaper .com
Cheat Safe .com
Cheats and Stuff .com
Cheats Source .com
Cheats Vault .com
Cheats Video Games .com
Cheat Zero .com
Deadly Cheaters .com
Game Cheaterz .com
Game Cheats Cache .com
Game Cheats Spot .com
Many Cheat Codes .com
Super Cool Cheats .com
The Cheat City .com
Watch Me Cheat .com

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will there be updates to the cheat database? Mainly curious because I want cheats for the X360. Not really interested in putting Powered by Cheatweb at the bottom of the page if that isn't really the case with the database.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, the database isn't really what's on sale here, (although you can grab a copy of it for $5 if you want). What I'm selling is my turnkey script, which was designed with SEO in mind, and is already proving itself.

There will not be updates to the database, (although there may well be an update to the CheatWeb script). The database is only provided to help people kick-start their site, or if they want an instant 11,000 page site with little or no effort.

And if you're not interested in putting Powered by Cheatweb at the bottom of the page then don't buy the script. You wouldn't run a vBulletin forum without the "Powered by vBulletin" link at the bottom, even your blog has "Powered by WordPress" at the bottom of every page. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom