Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers 11 excellent .COM's seeking offers (GreenEating[*]com, MardiGrasCarnival[*] ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OFFERS WANTED

11 excellent .COM domains

Trying to raise money for a domain purchase ... so I am seeking offers on these .com's that I would normally hold onto for end-user sales.

Minimum offers for all of these should be in the $xxx range.

AroundTheHorn
(Moniker, 8/10)
Widely used phrase - title of a movie, card games, ESPN show, many websites. This domain gets far more views at Afternic than any of the hundreds of others I have listed there. Estibot value = $9,300.

FryBaskets
(GoDaddy, 9/09)
Category-killing domain for a product bought by countless restaurants ... do a Google search and see how many paid ads there are!

GreatestDunks
(manage.snapnames.com, 12/09)
One of my better clickthrough domains ... so far in 2009, it has 38 views & 17 clicks at NameDrive (but low RPC). I've had a couple of private inquiries about this one; terrific name for a basketball site.

GreenEating
(GoDaddy, 4/09)
Premium "green" domain, ripe to be scooped up by any company that makes or sells organic food.

GreenForever
(manage.snapnames.com, 5/09)
Top-quality "green" domain - perfect for any type of business working with eco-friendly products or nature (landscapers, etc.).

LintFilters
(Moniker, 9/09)
Consumers buy huge numbers of these ... that's why there are many paid ads on Google. You can own the category-dominating domain.

MardiGrasCarnival
(GoDaddy, 1/10)
I'm planning to auction this one at next year's Domainer Mardi Gras ... but the right offer might talk me out of it first! Cities, schools, and clubs hold Mardi Gras carnivals. This has been continuously registered since 2002.

RacyLingerie
(GoDaddy, 2/10)
Oo la la! Do a Google search to see all the news stories featuring the term "racy lingerie" ... and all the paid ads on the results page. Since last May, this domain has gotten 52 clicks at Parked.com.

SynchronizedDiving
(Fabulous, 10/09)
An Olympic sport! Every four years, this should get a ton of traffic.

TwoThousandEleven
(Moniker, 7/09)
Coming in less than two years! As you would expect, all the .com names of upcoming years (well past 2011) are already registered. This domain could be a monster as that year approaches.

VarsityAthletes
(GoDaddy, 2/10)
Ideal for a sports website at the high school or college level - that gives it a huge audience of potential buyers.

Post offers in the thread. I'm not desperate to sell, but I am more motivated than usual, so don't delay if you want to add any of these gems to your portfolio.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom