Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$12.71 clicks today on Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received $12.71 clicks today on Sedo.

The name and keywords have to do with education (college and university).

Typically these are seasonal domains and I usually see a spike in traffic before the start of, during, and after the semester begins - spring, summer, fall. I will usually have about 3-4 weeks of good traffic and clicks as the start of the school year varies in many places.

There are many on this forum who believe and would have everyone else to believe there are no more good handregs. That belief could not be further from the truth when it comes to new trends, technology, and ways of doing business. This particular domain was handregged last year, it is not even one year old yet, and has become a very cost savings and effective way to study.

The key is to look at today's technology, devices, and trends and imagine how can these devices be used in today's society, business, health, and education sectors to streamline tasks and generally cut costs.

As I listen to news, watch tv, search the internet, and do my own classes, I pay attention to what, who, where, when, why, and how something is making the news.

Does this work every time? No. I do not endorse simply handregging for the sake that it is there for the regging. For instance, today I handregged 18 new domains based on new trends in the education and technology sectors. Only time will tell which (if any) are successfull, but, at least 5 of them I am very confident of its success as these were the topics on news today and are already in demand. The product is in demand but the supply lines are not there (yet) but are rapidly ramping up to meet those demands. The 5 (or 6) are exact descriptive terms of the product and service and should do well. The others are variants of what someone is likely to type to search for this. Realistically, apparently a couple other folks are in tune with this growing trend and have registered a few choice domains.

Here are a few things I take into consideration when handregging: The market for this product/service is massive, the demand for this product/service is huge, and, as I mention, the supply of this product/service is lacking. But the product/service is clearly in its infancy and will grow enormously over the next year or so. Those manufacturers that meet this demand will see equally enormous profits never before realized in terms of actual product costs vs. cost savings. The expected price for this product/service has a base estimate of $40 per item, will have a market numbering in the millions, and the buyer will typically buy more than one. This is a huge cost savings for the buyer, a new market for the seller, and therefore a win/win for all involved.

Well, that's my market news for the day.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting and I agree it's still surprisingly easy to hand reg good names in the categories you mention and others. Trouble is, many domainers do not believe it.

Not a week (often daily) goes by where I don't see good keyword(s) names unreg'd, some of which get a bit of immediate typein traffic too.

P.S. Can you say what the high epc name and the 5 good new ones are?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
congrats Doc

ad budgets are rising and hopefully epc's will recover

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom