Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

123-Reg.co.uk & Aweso.me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentedsmile

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So guess what!

I couldn't believe my luck last night when I visited www.123-reg.co.uk and saw that "Aweso.me" was Available! It had previous stated that the domain was Unavailable some months before, so of course I INSTANTLY bought it, later to find that the domain was in my admin panel, but I couldn't do anything with it...

Gutted, simply gutted.

After phoning 123-Reg, they said they will look into it and call back within 30 mins. 2 hours later and no phone call back, I decided to call them back, which they said the domain cannot be registered and all they can do is provide a refund. They stated that you can buy it, but it won't be register as TuCows will not release it. So, surely there is no point paying for something that obviously doesn't and won't ever exist in this form?

They refuse to mark the domain as "Unavailable" which means, more gullable people like myself may end up getting all excited, later to find it was just one big mess up.

http://www.123-reg.co.uk/order?domain=www.aweso&search=search&transfer=transfer&ajax_enabled=true

Please be aware of this, and dont fall down the same path I went as it's pretty frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom