Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

14 domain names to backorder this week

A

Andrew Allemann

Here are 14 domain names you might want to buy this week.

It’s been a while since I’ve run my column featuring domain names you might want to backorder on services like GoDaddy, NameJet and SnapNames.

This week I’m featuring 14 domain names to consider. I tried to identify non-obvious names. There are plenty of four letter domains for auction, but you can find those easily yourself.

As always, be sure to check for trademarks before ordering a domain name.

I am not compensated in any way for this list, and I select all names chosen for this list.

• HowtoWow.com – what a fun and great domain for a PR company, marketing firm, etc.
  • StopChina.com – there are a lot of people out there want to stop China from doing something.
  • LaptopLogos.com – for a site that offers logo stickers for your laptop.
  • MyScoreboard.com – perfect name for a sports scores site.
    • PyramidSchemes.com – would make a great site dedicated to Herbalife. Consumer awareness site or for legal lead gen.
    • SailingNews.com – for comparison, sailing.news will set you back over $1,000 a year.
    • GreenCleaners.com – what a doozy here. Dry cleaning or house cleaning. You’d need a national chain to buy it from you, though.
    • PetLuggage.com – this one is for Michael and Judi Berkens so they can tote their adorable dogs around.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post 14 domain names to backorder this week appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. Expired Domain Services Let Employees Bid Against Customers
  2. Survey: Which Expired Domain Name Service is Best?
  3. Domainers give nod to NameJet for expired domains

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators