Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

----

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol... i founf out how to remove what I said!

THRED CLOSED!!!

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gaining a bit of DNF$

Very useful - great title for your thread as well.... *rolls eyes*

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Earlier in chat, he was asking people to click on his domain so that he could sell it as a traffic domain.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Darn that's a good idea...why didn't I think of that one?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like NAS. Unabashedely trying to make a buck in this business, and a decent sense of humor as well. 3 DNF$ for me! What the heck can we do with those things anyway other than backlight our username?
I see people selling things for DNF$ all the time but I haven't figured out the value yet.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
just for defence, Daddypi has no sence of humor. I know that is dishonest I was kidding. Thank you for letting me clarify that. :)

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NAS125 said:
Hello all,
just for defence, Daddypi has no sence of humor. I know that is dishonest I was kidding. Thank you for letting me clarify that. :)

Of course I have a sense of humor, but I also have a sense of morality.

It was obvious that you weren't kidding, as you tried to turn it into a joke after you were confronted about it.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:gossip: If you click my link, I will click yours.

:crazy:

NAS125 said:
I am posting this in the "anything you wish" forum for no reason.

$3 DNF

NAS125 said:
I will annouce that I am now a platinum as off today.

$35 or 3,500 DNF

The satisfaction I get from watching you two argue. :couch2: :popcorn:
Priceless....

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol jdk...
I guess this post was not such a good idea. Oh well.. at least I made jdk happy. Anyways... I have a new topic for this thred. I AM NOT POINTING THIS COMMENT TO ANYONE!!! but it really bugs me when members on this forum tear up newbies. I had chat members yell at me when I ask a questions, when all I am trying to do is learn. People need to lighten up. BTW daddypi, I was not pointing that at you even though you are one of thoes people. Thanks...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am happy to help newbies...when they dont make stupid posts about nothing to gain DNF. Maybe you should read a few hundreds threads on this forum before you start making pointless ones of your own.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NAS, you paid your money, do what you like. Just keep your long-term rep in mind with anything you say. I think people could be a bit more considerate in general with new members but I've only been on about 5 months. Maybe in a couple years I will be jaded and crotchety, I already feel it coming on. I think Newbies could be more considerate in not throwing up for appraisal every domain that they registered that day. With like 5 million domains getting registered a week, there is probably a reason why those ones were still available. I think it would be cool if people waited at least 30 days after they bought a domain to see if they still think it's worthy of appraisal.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know duckinla, I agree with you on numerous things. I was thinking in the back of my mind that I hope this stupid thred that I can not close affect my long term rep with Daddypi. And I do not mind the appraisal thing, but yes, I should read more about this stuff before I post, but also be patient with people like me.

GT web: Your statement is true, but hey, this is a "post anything forum", which is exactly what I did. And look what I started! this is the most posts I have ever gotten in my threds. LOL

Thanks guys, but since I can not close it,

I will say it myself...

THRED CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom