Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

17,000+ PV's/Day Mega Entertainment Website Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusW

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is Cornelius Wilson, Owner of Daily Entertainment Online. I am searching for a new writing team. Daily Entertainment Online has been around since 2001. I am looking to bring Daily Entertainment Online to a high status and will need some writers to help me keep the website content fresh. We were down for half of August and September because of confusion with our hosting provider. I haven't work on the website since we came back online since we were down for such a long period. However, when the website was updated on a daily basis we were averaging over 17,000 page views and 2,000 uniques a day. Your work will receive exposure. To view a screenshot of the stas from July, click here.

Unfortunately, for the time being we will not be paying our writers. However, there's still a way for you to make a few dollars. We will give each writer a spot on the bottom of their posts to link to whatever website they choose. This means that you can either sell that advertising space or promote your website in your posts. This is something no entertainment website offers. Once we regain our traffic, we will work on a few deals with various companies so that we can send our writers useful information and products such as movie screenings, video game previews, TV show news, interviews, etc.

I am looking to have the website running 100% on October 9.

You are not required to write all articles. We will post Associated Press articles but not rewrite it. However, we would prefer that you rewrite articles not from the AP.

Entertainment Editor
- Your job will be to post news on celebrities, TV shows, and any upcoming or current movie.
E-mail: entertainment@d-eo.com

Sports Editor
- Your job will be to post news on any sport from around the world.
E-mail: sports@d-eo.com

Sports Columnist
- Your job will be to write your opinions on the sports world.
E-mail: sports@d-eo.com

Music Editor
- Your job will be to post news on the music industry.
E-mail: music@d-eo.com

Video Games Editor
- Your job will be to post news on the video game industry.
E-mail: vgames@d-eo.com

Video Games Reviewer
- Your job will be to write a review on any video game you have played and give it a rating. You must have good grammar, spelling, and punctuation in your reviews. We are working on developing a partnership with several video game companies so that we can send video games to our reviewers to review. Please do not apply for the position if you are not up to date on the newest video games. You are not required to purchase games just to review. This position is for those who have a passion for playing video games. At the time being we will be unable to provide the video games for review, this will change in the future.

Video Games Code Master
- Your job will be to find codes for any type of video game and post them in our forums.

World Editor
- Your job will be to post information on what is going on around in the world and politics.
E-mail: news@d-eo.com

Here is an example of rewriting a story:

Original:
This year, the MTV Video Music Awards are hitting the road.

For the first time in the show's history, the VMAs will not be staged in New York or Los Angeles. Instead, the 2004 VMAs will be handed out at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Sunday, August 29, the channel announced on Friday (April 16).

"I am extremely pleased that Miami has been chosen to host the 2004 Video Music Awards," Miami Mayor Manny Diaz said of the decision. "In our discussions with MTV, we made it known that our location, weather and amenities make us a natural and logical choice."

The decision to brave South Florida's heat and humidity during the height of summer is a landmark moment for the Video Music Awards and the Moonmen doled out during the ceremony. The show has bounced between coasts throughout its 20-year history, with all past VMAs staged in Los Angeles or New York. Last year's proceedings were held at the Big Apple's Radio City Music Hall, one of the Moonman's favorite haunts.

Revised:
The 2004 MTV Video Music Awards will take place in Miami, FL this year at the American Airlines Arena. This marks the first time ever the show will not be held in New York or Los Angeles.

"I am extremely pleased that Miami has been chosen to host the 2004 Video Music Awards," Miami Mayor Manny Diaz said of the decision. "In our discussions with MTV, we made it known that our location, weather and amenities make us a natural and logical choice."

If you sent an e-mail to one of the @d-eo.com accounts and you don't receive a response within two days of sending the e-mail, please resend the e-mail to pwz2k@hotmail.com. Something is wrong with my e-mail account at the time being, I am not receiving all e-mails and it's not letting me send out e-mails.

Domain summit 2024

CorneliusW

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our traffic was good on our first daying of functioning 100%. We received 12,703 page views yeserday. I am doing small advertising for the website and this number will defintely grow by the day. Once our old fan base finds their way back to the website, we will be averaging over 20,000 page views a day.

I am not 100% sastify with the unique visitors, would rather have the number above 2500. However, with 691 uniques and 12,703 page views, it shows you that our visitors visit a lot of the other pages, so your work will defintely be check out.

To view the stats go to the following http://www.d-eo.com/deostats1.jpg

We're still searching for more writers. If interested send a e-mail to pwz2k@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators