Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

17 bloody rabits in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was coming home some 10-15 minutes ago, and passed the oddest thing.
Atleast 17 dead rabits were smashed in the road in the same spot. It appeared that they were all hit at the same time. They were rabits for sure. I stopped my car to look at them. Pretty interesting, I didnt know rabits traveled in flocks.

Domain Days 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very weird indeed. By the way, its "rabbits." ;)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Poor rabbits -_-

I honestly cannot think of a logical explaination for it. I've never seen 17 rabbits crossing the road at the same time, let alone seeing 17 dead bloody rabbits on the road at the same time.

:croc:

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Terrorist rabbits. They build combat flocks of usually 10 to 30 rabbits which are all armed with deathly New Year's eve firecrackers. These rabbits hate freedom and their mission is to fight mankind! To do so they cross a street, thus forcing a car to stop and then blow themselves up right in front of the car. Unfortunately (for them), the firework does not do as much harm to the car as to them... What a mad mad mad mad world, but I cannot think of any other explanation.

glw

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rabbit gang wars... cottontails vs long ears, fighting over turf for black market carrot trafficking

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Terrorist rabbits. They build combat flocks of usually 10 to 30 rabbits which are all armed with deathly New Year's eve firecrackers. These rabbits hate freedom and their mission is to fight mankind! To do so they cross a street, thus forcing a car to stop and then blow themselves up right in front of the car. Unfortunately (for them), the firework does not do as much harm to the car as to them... What a mad mad mad mad world, but I cannot think of any other explanation.

I've heard of these 'rabbit cells' - led by Osama Bunny Laden

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds very impractical for 17 rabbits to get crushed on the road at once!!! Maybe you should look in the direction of your nearest neighbour who rears rabbits! He/she might have decided to cull her flock through a massive road carnage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom