Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

17 end user domain name sales up to $30,000

A

Andrew Allemann

These businesses bought domain names on Sedo last week.

Sedo handled about 468 domain name transactions last week for a total of about $1 million in sales. While a number of domain names are still in escrow, I discovered 17 that appear to be sales to end users.

These include a couple brand owners that bought .cn domains to match their .coms, an online survey company that got a good deal on ExpressYourself.com, and a real estate company that chopped the “llc” off its domain name.

Here are 17 end user domain name purchases from the past week that I identified:

(You can view previous lists like this here. If you’d like to learn how to sell your domain names like these on Sedo, download this report.)

Serres.com $30,000 – Intellectual Property firm Kolster. I believe it’s for the surgical products company Serres, which owns Serres.fi and Serres.us.

Cars.pt €20,000 – Jobs.bg keeps buying Cars.cctld names

Swarming.com $18,000 – the domain is still in escrow, but this price suggests it’s an end user.

Wishlist.net $15,000 – it’s registered to a software company called Digital Intelligence BV and resolves to a page that says “soon…”

CFEnergy.com $5,870 – Chang Feng Energy, which uses the domain ChangFengEnergy.cn

ThreeForMe.com $5,000 – Cynosure sells “body contouring” equipment. It previously purchased GoodbyeFat.com for $4,100 and Cynosure.net for $3,388. I’m not sure what it will do with this domain.

ExpressYourself.com $4,999 – ePoll pays people to take surveys, and its tagline is “Express Yourself!”. It got a great deal on this domain.

EvoPrint.com €3,900 – BCT is a printing company based in Florida.

LM-Tech.com $3,880 – The buyer, Lorenzo Mercolini, works for Sotheby’s. Maybe he also has a tech company or consulting firm.

EatonRealty.com $3,500 – Eaton Realty, which sells ranches, uses the domain name eatonrealtyllc.com.

AccomplishMore.com $3,499 – United Data Technologies is a B2B technology company.

JXN.co.uk €3,000 – The buyer’s last name is Jackson, so I think this is shorthand for his name.

SpainFashion.com $2,500 – ICEX appears to be an export and investment firm in Spain.

Aquasis.com $3,000 – Aquasis resort and spa in Didim, Turkey.

Outfit7.cn $2,800 – Purchased by the owner of Outfit7.com.

SkipHop.cn $2,500 – CSC bought this domain for the baby products company Skip*Hop.

Ananda.in $2,500 – Ananda Dairy Foods in India.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post 17 end user domain name sales up to $30,000 appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. A stellar week for end user domain name sales at Sedo
  2. 40 End User Domain Name Sales
  3. What domains Under Armour and other companies bought last week

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators