Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed 18 Year Old Domainer...Am I On The Right Track? www.newmp3phones.com...and more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLife65

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, :peace:

I am an 18 yr old. I am very interested in developing websites and parking them, but I could use some advice. I currently purchased the following, what should I do to develop them, what is the best way to make money? Did I waste my money on these domain names or do they have potential?

Thanks,

I would also appreciate if you could give me an idea of what they are worth, or what should be done with them. Am I pursuing being a "Domainer" in a right way?

Daniel

List Of My Domain Names:

americanwealthmaker.com
campwebsites.com
coupleworkouts.com
debbiegoodland.com
diandavis.com
doggytrails.com
findyourrental.com
indoorexcersise.com
jamaicanhotels.net
jamaicanresorts.net
jamaicantours.net
myanimals.net
mypokersites.net
newmp3phones.com
peepsi.com
watchacademy.com
watchschools.com
webadvisors.net
youniquecamp.com
youniquecity.com
youniquedollz.com
youniquefriends.com
youniqueplaces.com
youniqueshop.com
youniquethings.com

All opinions would be extremely valued, Thanks!

:becky:

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exclamation 18 Year Old Domainer...Am I On The Right Track? www.newmp3phones.com...and more
Hi,

I am an 18 yr old. I am very interested in developing websites and parking them, but I could use some advice. I currently purchased the following, what should I do to develop them, what is the best way to make money? Did I waste my money on these domain names or do they have potential?

Thanks,

I would also appreciate if you could give me an idea of what they are worth, or what should be done with them. Am I pursuing being a "Domainer" in a right way?

Daniel

List Of My Domain Names:
campwebsites.com
coupleworkouts.com
indoorexcersise.com
jamaicanhotels.net
jamaicanresorts.net
jamaicantours.net
myanimals.net
watchschools.com
webadvisors.net

here are the ones that are decent

im 16

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
H..... seems like you went to godady and "selected all"

Im 15 by the wya. Hi

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
droplister said:
here are the ones that are decent
im 16

Either I read that entire wrong or that was a pretty nasty post.

I am 18 years old myself, I must say your names are pretty solid. They aren't diamonds but they are a lot better than most of the names new members try and get appraised.

There is not only 1 way to become a "domainer". Some people buy names with traffic and park them, others buy names, develop them and gain traffic that way. Most of us are somewhere in between.

I think the key is to keep trying things out. Everytime I complete a project I come up with a better idea for my next one. After about two years of searching for the right business model I have finally found something that seems to be working efficiently.

Good luck! :cheer2:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One suggestion if you want find valuable parking names: Make sure you are always looking forward to find names. Pretty much anything good from the past has already been discovered. Now there are 100,000 people looking back and just trying to add words to existing names. That's how you get sites like Losangelescountypokertournaments.com or myebayauctionsite.com. Anyone can register Bestnewarcadegamesever.com. Look to the future for new technologies, new search engines, new terms, new people, etc and try to get ahead of the curve. If you find something new developing that people will be going to the internet to search for, or even a good mispelling, you will probably get a successful parking domain.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
here is a good primer for new domainers on how/where to find value:

http://www.namenewbie.com/

as for your domain list, it seems decent to me. You have some good two word combinations that make sense. Normally I'd stay away from made up words, like 'Younique', unless you were going to develop your own branded site. For resale or domain value, .com is best, .net and .org are second best, and .info and .biz are also improving. If you read the primer at the link above it will give you some good ideas. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.