Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

1and1 free business pro package test drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickStagg

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
6 month free hosting link

" For a limited time, you can get online with a no-obligation 6-month FREE trial of the 1&1 BusinessPro Package – 1&1’s most popular hosting plan. Join the millions of small businesses who have already established a successful online presence with 1&1. Your free trial is just a click away. "

This looked like a good deal to me.....until I went to sign up and I had to be from the USA or CA....grrrrrrrr, might be useful to some of you.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My *FREE* 3-YEAR "Professional Package" at 1and1.com is still sitting there idle, after more than a year. ;)

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yea, mine also ... i used it early on but took down the site ... now ut just sits!

nameslave said:
My *FREE* 3-YEAR "Professional Package" at 1and1.com is still sitting there idle, after more than a year. ;)

SFSun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to comment on 1&1, out of every host I've been/currently with they are the absolute best. The only other shared host I find better is Lunarpages. My sites have had 100% uptime for over a year now, never even needed to use support.

aidman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i found them one of the worst... i ended up hireing my own dedicated servers in a better data centre and getting a server technician to keep them running smoothly... if you do run into problems with 1&1, you'll find they a good few hours to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom