Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

1and1 your reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally hate this company and believe that they employ immoral business practices but maybe that's only because they took advantage of my ignorance which was worth $400 plus dollars.

I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves to others who may be interested in their services..maybe I'm that one in a million customer who gets a bad experience.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why pose such a question as this when you just got done posting in every thread regarding 1and1 how much you hate them?

You need other people's thoughts to change you around?

You can go back and read every one of those threads you posted in to get everyone else's thoughts.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why pose such a question as this when you just got done posting in every thread regarding 1and1 how much you hate them?

You can go back and read every one of those threads you posted in to get everyone else's thoughts.

He's on the right track, keep up the good WORK OP - 1and1 is one lame company who preys on threatening their customers with COLLECTIONS, when they force you to renew or lie to you about transfer LOCKS! Like I said, they are PATHETIC

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

oh 1and1= BLACKMAIL

Whitee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

No I've already made up my mind on them and it is my vow to warn people of their shady practices. I'd like to hear all reviews good and bad.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm using their service at this time... can't complain doing good for me.

Though I have other servers from other ISP providers.

bischke

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will never use this compnay for a registrar again. You think you have transferred a domain away and they figure out away to rip you off. You could not pay me to use this company. I have never had an experience with any other company that even comes close. If I see a domain name for sale that is registered with 1 & 1 I immediately lose interest.
As far as their hosting service is concerned, it is cheap and reliable.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologies.. I have changed the OP to read more clearly but please let's not get caught up on semantics.
There was never a problem in semantics.

Plus, I still am wondering why you posted your hatred to them in about 6 or 7 threads back-to-back without even reading those threads and instead started a new thread wanting the same input.

Whitee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was never a problem in semantics.

Plus, I still am wondering why you posted your hatred to them in about 6 or 7 threads back-to-back without even reading those threads and instead started a new thread wanting the same input.

If you have nothing productive to post to this thread besides harassment towards the OP I suggest you post nothing at all. Please quit changing the subject and allow this thread to serve its purpose. Do you have a review of 1and1 and their services Dr. *coughs points to title of thread and rest of content*

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have nothing productive to post to this thread besides harassment towards the OP I suggest you post nothing at all. Please quit changing the subject and allow this thread to serve its purpose. Do you have a review of 1and1 and their services Dr. *coughs points to title of thread and rest of content*
I think you have nothing productive to add by starting a thread on the same subject matter that you commented in a day or two ago. What's the issue here, not getting enough attention? You were not the OP of those previous threads that we had to wade through one after another regarding 1and1 that you just had to start another thread on the same subject?

And with that, who in the hell is changing the subject when the subject is the exact same subject I eluded to...you started yet another 1and1 thread that you had just commented in and made your feelings known in every one of them.

No, I have nothing to add regarding 1and1 that has not already been said in the other 6 or 7 threads, those same threads that you commented in.

Do you have something new to say or is it much of the same content shaken, stirred, and reconstituted to smell and appear differently?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom