Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

1Plus.net Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObtainADomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are trying 1Plus.net's new (sort of) Parking pages, can I ask for your honest opinions and how much you've made so far? You can see a sample at: http://www.BuyRealty.com

I really had believed/hoped that these would work. The creator, Ian, (username: collieri) is the nicest, most helpful, and most honest guy you could ever hope to meet. Compared to parking pages, I think the pages look FABULOUS. I don't want to upset Ian by posting this review thread as I'm not criticizing his service in any way. I'm seeking the results that others have gotten so I can see if I may need to give the service more time.

Obviously it is early in the testing stages and I will give it a full month or more before I move my domains away. but in the first 2 weeks of my trial, I have made only $5.48 from Adsense. That is down from my normal $25. every two weeks from TrafficZ. I have hundreds of domains on the 1plus service in ever immaginable category. I wasn't hoping to make millions, but to at least maintain or surpass the $25 every two weeks.

Maybe all that Parking research is right, maybe regular simple parked pages like ParkingSite, Sedo, Domainsponsor, and TrafficZ, get more clicks than "more developed looking" fancy parking pages.

My results so far are depressing because I was in the process of developing all these domains but if the "almost developed" look of the 1plus.net parking pages don't bring in the clicks, maybe my own development is a waste of time?

If you would, please post if you're own 1Plus.net trial has gone better than mine. Also, have any of you foun that developing your domains brings in less revenue that parking them?

Domain Days 2024

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ObtainADomain said:
My results so far are depressing because I was in the process of developing all these domains but if the "almost developed" look of the 1plus.net parking pages don't bring in the clicks, maybe my own development is a waste of time?

Absolutely not. I don't know 1plus.net, but their service likely offers "cookie- cutter" site designs and content.

The benefits of a developed site is the natural SERP and back-link traffic in addition to type-ins.

Problem with "cookie-cutter" solutions is that search engines smell them a mile away and knock them way down in rankings.

If you rely on type-ins and residual traffic then stick to the plain parking page service.

If you want to develop a site, do it yourself or hire someone to create a fresh site with unique content. But don't rely on "cookie-cutter" solutions that a replicated over 100s or 1000s of domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom