Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

2 character .cc sold for $2000. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In the last 2 months, I have sold two 2 character .cc names. I got $2000 or one...and $1000 for the other.

These were LN names.....was a nice sale! For the buyers' sake, I am not disclosing the names. Just thought some of you .cc owners would like to hear!

Afer those sales...I bought AA.cc :)

//everydayprofit

Domain Days 2024

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol yeah i got ex.cc in the same sale..

Good to see both those sales were LN

jandy519

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow...
a good sale...

and ...AA.cc....not bad

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.cc is a horrible extension

But good job on making some cash with it :)

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice sales.
I still have 7 LN.cc's and can't even get offers of $50... Maybe you'd want to broker mine to your buyer for a commission :)

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh yeah dont get me wrong.. i dont like cc at all..

99.99% of my portfolio is .com.. just brought one cause i thought i might as well have one haha

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is kinda funny is...I actually get some traffic on ALL the 2 letter/character .cc names that I have.

As for people not liking .cc extenson...ANY extenson can be a good extension if you promote it properly. ;) We havea saying in the music industry...when people say...what kind of gear do you use for production....the answer is...a good producer can use ANYthing....it is not what you use, but how you use it.

Same goes with domains...it is not necessarily what yu have, but how you promote it. ;)

//everydayprofit

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Music to my ears. :) I also purchased tr.cc from the same sale.

I actually like the .cc extension especially better then .ws, .sc etc. I develop quite a few .cc domains and from a visitors point of view, I can tell you that .cc is easier to remember and brand then quite a few other extensions.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah....thre names that i sold were actually before that sale of the 2 letter .ccs on here. That is what made me want to buy AA.cc!

Yes...as for being more memorable. It is one of the more memorable extensions.

//everydayprofit

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everydayprofit said:
We havea saying in the music industry...when people say...what kind of gear do you use for production....the answer is...a good producer can use ANYthing....it is not what you use, but how you use it.

//everydayprofit

Now Aint That the Truth!

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All it would take is for a .cc domain name to be mentioned on a popular tv show or movie, for example, and it could gain more popularity quick. .cc has been picking up lately anyway, co.cc sold for $5,000 and I think it was compare.cc that sold for $4,000. There have been more low 4 figure sales in .cc this year than I've seen in the past. After you get past the top extensions, .cc is not a bad alternative, still good for SEO, affordable, and available through most every registrar. I think it's a case of when all the top names are gone in the top extensions, people/companies have to look at cheaper alternatives, and that's why .info, .biz and others have picked up. .cc isn't the best but it has a place, and is probably worth owning a few if they are good keywords, 2 characters, etc.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everydayprofit said:
In the last 2 months, I have sold two 2 character .cc names. I got $2000 or one...and $1000 for the other.

These were LN names.....was a nice sale! For the buyers' sake, I am not disclosing the names. Just thought some of you .cc owners would like to hear!

Afer those sales...I bought AA.cc :)

//everydayprofit
Thanks for sharing your .CC successes - keep the .CC dream alive!

Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your sales!
Same goes with domains...it is not necessarily what yu have, but how you promote it. ;)
So it's the how that we're interested to know ;-) It's always good to get some good tips and pointers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom