Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers 2 Domain Registration Businesses 4 Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling the Following Domain Registration Businesses:

www.ReadyRegister.com Accepting Offers from $60

www.RegNameNow.com Accepting Offers from $60

Both are TLD domain reseller sites!!! Owner makes 25% of all purchases made on the site. There is an easy to use administrative back-end to manage the business. The Buyer will get 100% rights to the domain name and site.

PM me or Email me with questions: [email protected] - Buy with 100% confidence; these are more than great deals!

Will be sold to highest offer received by Midnight April 25th!!! No Matter What!

The Following info applies to both site:

HISTORY:

**These sites have been developed as a Top Level Domain Registrar
Both Sites offers all popular domain extensions such as .com .net .org .us .cn .info .ws .tv .co.uk .name and more!
**The Domain Names are registered at ExclusiveIdentity.comâ„¢
**Both sites are approved and certified lifetime domain reseller for Domain Registrarâ„¢

WEBSITE FEATURES:

**Offers registration of all popular domain extensions such as .com .net .org .us .cn .info .ws .tv .co.uk .name and more!
**Offers domain transfers to the sites, and DNS-only hosting.
**Offers a Whois domain tool. Free to use for visitors!
Most customer support is provided by Domain Registrarâ„¢ on your behalf!
**Both sites have a great and easy to use administrative back-end to manage the site and business
**These sites can easily be run as a side business and can grow to unlimited potential.
**Customers make Payments by PayPal.

REVENUE GENERATING FEATURES:

**These domain registration businesses can generate average revenues of $2630/month
**Revenues are made by way of:
(1) New Domain Registrations, (2) Domain Name Renewals (3) Domain Transfers to the registrar (4) DNS Only Hosting
**All Domain Registrarâ„¢ reseller rights and information will be transferred to the new owners name
**The sites make makes profit of 25% of all transactions. You DO NOT need to pre-buy any domains to resell! owner gets direct deposit to their respective account, when a customer places an order. Domain Registrarâ„¢ handles the rest.

WHAT IS THIS DOMAIN AND WEBSITE SUITABLE FOR:

**For Internet Entrepreneurs, the answer is obvious. The premium domain name and website provided in this auction are absolutely prime for a Domain Name Registration business.
**So many Internet businesses fail because their name is non-descriptive and hard to remember and not easily brandable. As the saying goes: "Location, Location, Location is Everything". Especially on the Internet, where your domain name is your address! Don't bother starting a venture unless you have the right name!
**Those with an existing network of sites, that want to incorporate this site/domain with the rest of their network to increase search engine rankings, page rank, strengthen their network, send traffic to their network of sites.
**Those who want a valuable addition to their domain and investment portfolio - that will generate profits with minimal management.

POST "SOLD" to Claim!! I will accept PayPal Payments! Ready to Push domain and transfer ASAP! I am good seller with PayPal account in great standing!

LastGreatDotCom

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
Oh Gosh, I'll extend it to 12 o'clock noon on Wednesday - so more ppl get a chance to see this!

I guess I'll have to wait longer then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom