Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

2 Jokes that I find funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joke 1

2 Irishmen walking down a beach in Australia where they come across this mans head sticking out of a crocadile, Paddy says to Seamus "Look at the flash bas**rd hes only got himself a Lacoste Sleeping bag"

Joke 2

Saddam Hussien loses his appeal and gets sentenced to death by firing squad, they give him 1 last request which is to pick his own firing squad, so he picks Lampard, Gerrard and Carragher. (for those who didnt see the world cup they are the ones who missed)

Domain Days 2024

01wojtowicz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ha joke 2's a good one, and true, especially lampard! he had somethign like the most shots of any players in the world cup...and scored none!

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
McClaren needs to drop him and bring in a player like Scott Parker to let Gerrard go forward.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
joke 2 was funny lol

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agreed. joke 2 is very funny. Lampard just shot at the world cup regardless of target or none.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol, joke #2 is the best. Why doesnt he include mr. Trezeguet... my offcial favorite player!!! THANKS FOR MISSING IN THE FINAL PENALTY SHOUT OUT... Err I am so mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom