Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

2 of my domains for sale on sedo, but not by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased 2 domains through godaddy, got the email from godaddy confirming registrations complete. I go to sedo to check what simialar domains are selling for and I notice that the 2 domains I just purchased are for sale by 2 different people. I've checked the whois and the domains have been registered in my name.

I'm guessing that these people have them listed and if they got a good enough offer they would go and buy them. Is this a practise that anyone is famaliar with?

What's the best way to approach this as I have a sedo account and I want them listed in my account.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No, the previous owner had them listed there and they just let them drop from lack of interest. I have a few domains still listed at Godaddy but not from me.

The link is still active with SEDO thats all.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, the previous owner had them listed there and they just let them drop from lack of interest. I have a few domains still listed at Godaddy but not from me.

The link is still active with SEDO thats all.

Could that be the reason why sedo sometimes holds domains to check for ownership? The reason I ask that is, I've just checked out another domain of mine that is waiting to be verified by sedo and it also is listed for sale on sedo. The whois for that last domain I checked has not been updated yet with my details.

Thanks for your reply cbk!

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would wait fro the whois info to be updated before submitting to SEDO, they will just reject it unless it matches.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would wait fro the whois info to be updated before submitting to SEDO, they will just reject it unless it matches.

I usualy do that, a couple of times I have made the mistake of submiting the .com instead of the .info when I have the 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom