Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2-P.com Sold $1400 sedo LL.com N-L 2 3 4 Character letter LLLL .com Domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2-P.com is on Ebay Auction and Met reserve Bid here http://cgi.ebay.com/111069586328 2-P.com Rare N-L.com as you know Retail price of N-L.com domains are high than LLN
NLL LNL because only few combinations http://www.3character.com/priceguide.html )
This Domain was bought in Sedo in 2009 for $1400
Proof from public domain sales registry
Verify from estibot Repository http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=83b9c1b638d38ebdbfca07c1c634965b&domain=2-p.com
Related Sales:
Domain
Source
Price
Date
2-p.com
Sedo
$1,400 USD
2009-12-31
Thats why estibot.com also appraised it to $1400
And recently in December T-2.com sold for $5000..So invest now and you will get returns
T-2com$5,000Dec 12Afternic23YYhttp://T-2.comDNJournal
Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value:$ 1,400 USD
More than 10+ Years Old Domain Continously renewed in godaddy,Brandable domain
Creation Date: 12-apr-2003
Expiration Date: 12-apr-2014

Check Some of the recent 4 letter Pronounceable domain sales from dnsaleprice.com

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude U go to hell..these are purchased from godaddy auctions..

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anything has to be done please contact godaddy directly..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Dude U go to hell..these are purchased from godaddy auctions..

Unfortunately for you, if you buy a stolen car, it's still stolen. I find it strange that you quote how it was sold on Sedo in 2009 (untrue) but you don't say who owned it.

Now then, want to put your reputation on the line, fine with me.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If anything has to be done please contact godaddy directly..

I would advise you to terminate this eBay auction and to arrange for the return of SAXG.com that you sold as well.

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this...I called Godaddy.com. They advised me since all the transactions are verified and gone through right channels..that's is through Godaddy. Godaddy sold these domains from the rightful owners to me. I am legally and fully protected by godaddy and as there is no illegal activity here. So I advice you or anyone who want to talk please call (480) 505-8877 Godaddy customer support. They advised to directly call godaddy legal and Godaddy support anytime.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this...I called Godaddy.com. They advised me since all the transactions are verified and gone through right channels..that's is through Godaddy. Godaddy sold these domains from the rightful owners to me. I am legally and fully protected by godaddy and as there is no illegal activity here. So I advice you or anyone who want to talk please call (480) 505-8877 Godaddy customer support. They advised to directly call godaddy legal and Godaddy support anytime.

I suggest that you rethink your business process. As of this point, you are knowingly selling stolen goods. The 'rightful owners' were unfortunately thieves. Now, if you want to stigmatized as an accomplish to reselling stolen goods, that's your choice. I am bringing this to your attention, so that you do the right thing: cut whatever losses, and return the domain to the owner. I am in contact, both via email and phone with the person that had these domains stolen from.

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your help..Let me tell you, I fully respect your concerns. I bought this domain through Godaddy Auctions which ended few days back. I paid to godaddy. I guess Godaddy verified the ownsership -> paid the seller -> Godaddy Authorized -> Godaddy transferred the domains to me. I agree with you, I will do what's right if its really the story, and the owner still can pay my amount what I paid godaddy to acquire this one. Having said that please PM me the rightful owners and their contact info, I will contact them and ask them if they want the domain back.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have no doubt you are in disbelief and upset. GoDaddy could care less, as long as the domain left a GoDaddy account during a transaction that went unnoticed for a period of time. The domains were stolen at Moniker, then transferred to GoDaddy almost a year ago. The thief tried repeatedly to sell them on: Sedo, BuyDomains, directly.

Regarding your obligations to return the domain, you must understand that while it's not easy to accept you've been defrauded, it's a fact. The true owner has lost their property, and while they may want to give you 'finders fees', they aren't obligated to pay your losses. That's your business loss, for not doing proper research when buying a pre-owned domain.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The true owner's info:

Rune Holte
email: runeholte "at" me.com
+47.48997899

1domainaday

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We represent a large investment firm, we buy and sell domains from our portfolio collection. I contacted our firm's legal department and sent them all the information collected. Our legal department had a phone call with godaddy (Ticket number #19191496), this 2 domain 2-p.com and Saxg.com was bought as expired godaddy domain auctions . There were many bidders on these expired auctions and as you all should be aware these expired domains no longer belong to anyone it goes back to the registrar. So in this case Godaddy was the owner of this 2 domains and legally this domains were auctioned and sold . All buyers of the godaddy auctions are protected by Godaddy Auctions legal agreement (http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=Auctions_Bid_Offer_Buy) . There is no fraud or misrepresentation done here. We have requested godaddy for a refund of our money back. So we are not going to give this domain for anyone without doing the rightful legal thing, since we also have our money invested . So we do not want anyone to use our names or anything which will damage our reputation, the plaintiff (us) will take legal action and the defendant has to bear any damages to our reputation. In this time if anyone have any questions including the owner we ask them directly to contact us and also anyone to contact Godaddy (Legal Customer support line (480) 505-8877 with Ticket number #19191496).

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
GoDaddy has been aware of the status of these domains for months. If they allowed them to be sold off as expired, you need to contact them.

If you do want to do the right thing, however, I've already provided you the information of the rightful owner of both 2-P.com and SAXG.com

Also, it'd be interesting to explain how it so happened to get both of those stolen domains at the same time, from the same seller. The theft of those domains is well-documented and indisputable.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Here's the thief selling the domain 2-P.com: http://www.dnforum.com/f26/2-p-com-thread-490550.html

Here is another thread where he tried to sell GMIX.com, that also belonged to the same owner: http://www.dnforum.com/f26/great-4-letter-premium-domain-gmix-com-13-years-old-thread-490551.html

Also, 2-P.com does not appear to have expired, as you claim; it expires in 2014. It would have never been auctioned off as expired, you bought it off TDNAM where domains get listed by anyone. In other words, your purchase funds went to the thief.

luster

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has the victim ever come forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom