Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

20% discount code for .EU at EuroDNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredo

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just to let you know there is a last minute discount code at EuroDNS:

DNFORUM_EU20

It gives you 20% off any .EU pre-registration!

According to EuroDNS, there will be a lot of names registered tomorrow:

----

EuroDNS expect already on 7th April (the start of landrush) more then 1 Million applied .eu Domains. This would make the .eu the fastest growing Top Level Domain world wide. One of the reasons is that domain investors and speculators are trying to protect since the sunrise in December good names. But this underlines only the high value of .eu. In addition to EuroDNS a lot of experts are sure that .eu will beat .net already this year. This is the result of the demand for .eu in the last 4 month during the sunrise compared with .biz and .info.

On 7th April 2006 starts the landrush, with this date all restrictions for European Citizen to register .eu Domains are falling, there is no need any more to have a Trademark or a Company to register a Domains. So if you want to register the domain www.I-like-my-car.eu you can do so, if it is not registered already. You need only an address inside the European Union.

You should not wait longer to register your preferred Domain Names, if you register your .eu-names now the Registrar will submit them on the 7th April for you to the Registry. All Domains that can not be registered will be credited back into your Account. You can use this credit for another .eu names or completely other domains at EuroDNS.

The Registration costs are 18,- Euro per year.

Source: EuroDNS

----

thanks and good luck with your .EU registrations :)

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Code. It will save me couple of hundreds in the last hour

yanni

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
simon said:
Thanks for the Code. It will save me couple of hundreds in the last hour

You might save even more if you use the co in your signature, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom