Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

2010 Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

somayyeh

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Any body get paid in this year (2010) ?

Thanks

somayyeh

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Prefect for you !
It is around 3 months that I have not received anything.
I have sent several email and I,m await to see what happens !

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you please PM me your Bodis email so I can take a look?

Chances are it would be tax information required but I'll have to confirm once I receive your email.

Thanks

DNcom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you please PM me your Bodis email so I can take a look?

Chances are it would be tax information required but I'll have to confirm once I receive your email.

Thanks

BODIS is still running? maybe I can try it later.:blush:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, tax info! duh! :)

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Normally the system sends tax info required emails with instructions once you have reached $600. And then any future payments would be placed on hold until the tax information is received. So if you send the tax information right away there are no delays in payment. The notification usually is sent at least a few days before the payout which occurs at the end of the month.

Soon the company will be relocated and some of the tax information won't be required anymore for new users.

And yes Bodis is still running and growing monthly. At the end of September we hope to release our new Bodis.com site/interface which will be much better than our current and that should be when the fun begins..

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And yes Bodis is still running and growing monthly. At the end of September we hope to release our new Bodis.com site/interface which will be much better than our current and that should be when the fun begins..
I'm liking it. Monitizes names that were getting zilch at Sedo and elsewhere.

But I still wish and beg that Ask.com would come back.

What incredible KICK ASS payouts!

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The feed that Ask had was a Google Search feed.

Actually every parking company has that feed except Bodis. Do you know why DomainSponsor pays so much for certain banking US clicks? Well - it's because it uses the G search feed which is based on the Google Search network. So they are getting about 3x the payout amount or higher for countries like USA. Google and Yahoo have many different types of feed.

I can't get into what providers I use do to non-disclosure but I think if you know something about the industry then you already know what I'm using. ;)

The only thing Ask was great was is monetizing banned domains. Most domains weren't banned back then. Now a lot of domains are banned by Google and Yahoo so the only ad providers to use are tier 2 providers which pay penny. Yes, penny - not even pennies...

On top of that tier 2 international coverage is scarce. If they'd have excellent coverage and pay me 1 penny per click I'd be VERY happy. That's pretty much how bad the tier 2 providers are...

Sadly many banned domains are excellent quality domains.

The biggest reason for the industry revenue decline is the banned domains. Also, Ask feed was the only feed that wasn't smart priced. Aside from certain crappy tier 2 providers that don't pay anything almost and Ask, there is no providers that don't smart price you anymore. Everyone has some sort of quality/smart pricing in place so you always can't make optimal. Even certain generics don't convert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom