Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

2012 Sales Season Opens With a Million $ Deal + 2 at 6 Figures (One a Big .CA Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. It covers the first week of 2012 sales. The New Year got off to a good start with a million dollar sale reported along with two 6-figure sales that we are the first to report. One of those is a big Canadian ccTLD sale. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2012/20120118.htm

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice $1M sale... Wish I was the one holding that one.

I want to say Ron, that aside from reading the sales reports I always enjoy reading your articles, I especially liked the recent Mortgage.org article where you interviewed Sean Sullivan... Very professional and well written (as always).

Your contribution to this industry is much appreciated.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dilemma, if anyone of us was holding dudu.com and got offered $25k off the get go, even if we countered how many of us would hold out for $1M, let alone most who would sell on the first offer.

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would probably research the name after receiving an unsolicited $25K offer. If I could determine that there was a company by the same name and could confirm they were making the offer, then of course I would counter higher. But something about that sale makes me think the initial offer was MUCH higher than $25K. I would suspect the first offer was around $750K.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look to be a developed site out of Asia. No reason for anyone to come out with a 750k offer especially if sedo was handling the sale, best case scenario is the owner did not want to sell, or even discuss a sale, and had to be made an offer even they could not refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom