Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2016ukreferendum.com

Vinni182

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello to you all.
I recently purchased a number of domains. Amongst those domains and with the forthcoming U.K referendum vote on whether to stay in or leave the European Union in mind, I purchased the following domains...... 2016ukreferendum.com and 2016ukreferendum.co.uk
I am new to buying and selling domains, and therefore I'm confess to be rather green to the art of domains exchange.
Can anyone give me some advice on the best place for me to try sell them ??????

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Craig

blade0817

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Search the internet as there are several businesses offering online domain sales, one of the oldest and largest is Sedo but GoDaddy also offers this service. You can also register for a platinum forum account here and try selling them.

Advice on buying/selling domains: look for short (preferably one word), meaningful, memorable and generic words. gTLDs sell better than ccTLDs. Here is a list of top selling domains, it can give you an idea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names

2016ukreferendum.com would not be a highly sought after domain as it contains three separate words and too specific to just one particular event. For example 'pizza.com' or 'homes.com' would be far superior names as they refer to general yet popular categories.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators