Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed 20K Guide- Edaq.net, Huge e-commerce site for Buying and Selling Domain Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedlightfoot

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I created Edaq as a University Business Competition last year (It won) see here: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/lbs/perfect_pitch.htm and although the intention was to commit full time to the site after I finished my studies, other work opportunities came up and I have decided (reluctantly) to sell my website in the hope that someone can help it full-fill its potential as a global platform for buying and selling domain names.

As well as edaq.net the site also has the following domain extentions including: .co.uk, .org, .biz, .cn, .tv, .mobi and more.

Although I designed the entire site myself including the corporate branding for the Edaq logo etc, I got the assistance of a local web design company to help build the site from my designs.

The website includes a fully operational content management system which gives full control of the entire site including:

The approval of all new domain names
updating the latest news, Terms and conditions, FAQ’s etc
monitoring the transfer process of domain from start to finish
logging and reviewing customers details
Full control of the integrated domain forum
Automated system for emailing potential customers with our self updated HTML newsletter.
Monitoring payment transfers from paypal
And lots more…

Edaq includes an amazing bidding platform whereby a user can bid for a domain name based on the sellers guide price, at which point the seller can either accept the offer or make a counter offer. Once a domain price has been successfully agreed the buyer is automatically informed to release the fees using into Edaq’s secure escrow account. Once Edaq can confirm the fees has been successfully transferred, Edaq will inform the seller to begin the domain transfer. Once we can confirm the domain has been successfully transferred, Edaq releases the fees minus our commission to the seller. (All paypal intergrated)

Edaq also incorporates a vast user control panel to monitor, change/update, anything to do with their domain listings, transfers, personal details etc. It also includes: A fantastic domain appraisal services (based on the customers requirements), a buy now option which allows customers to sell their domains at a set price, a fully operational advanced search option to filter down a users search criteria, a domain name forum and lots more.

Please feel free to have a look around the site: www.edaq.net you might want to become a member (Its free) to test all the features but either way I’m certain you’ll see the amazing financial potential this site holds for the right owner. If you would like more information on the site or have any questions please email me: [email protected]

Im open to all offers, including anyone interested in investing in the site rather than buying it out-right.

Kindest Regards

Ged.

Domain Summit 2024

DirectoryNetwork.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
please pm with your price

emoneysafe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please PM price and also information for partner.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom