Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website $20K to spend on aged, keyword domains with higher than 10k estibot valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi DNers,

Looking for good .com, .ent & .org domains priced for resellers.

Please pm with price [don't be steep please - I am not going to reply].

Ideally I want to buy 4 or 5 good aged, keyword domains that have immediate commercial application.

Examples:

Expense.net
Gamezone.com
BuyGold.com etc..

That said, any solid domains with high end user potential will also be considered.

thanks,
Nuco

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you combat your two recent feedbacks thats you make offers, and do not follow thru, as you state on your ad you do not want to waste your time, I am sure sellers do not want to waste their time either...

vaby42

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
names removed

read criteria

Last edited by a moderator:

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent by PM 3 aged domains with estibot values above $ 10,000.

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you combat your two recent feedbacks thats you make offers, and do not follow thru, as you state on your ad you do not want to waste your time, I am sure sellers do not want to waste their time either...
I clearly stated - I'll reply only if I like the price! So, if you do not want to waste your time, please do not send a PM and waste your time.

I reply a lot of people though!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't get the attitude of not responding when the price isn't right or if the domains offered aren't of one's taste.

Responding with a "no, thanks" doesn't take much effort, and it actually elevates the status of those that take 30 seconds off their precious life to "handshake" with the other person. After all, one who requests something initiates the conversation.

As an analogy, imagine getting at a party and saying "hot chicks 21-31 with 38DD boobs, come talk to me" - and once a 32 year old with 36DDs came up to you, you simply turn your back. ;)

monkeyboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get the attitude of not responding when the price isn't right or if the domains offered aren't of one's taste.

Responding with a "no, thanks" doesn't take much effort, and it actually elevates the status of those that take 30 seconds off their precious life to "handshake" with the other person. After all, one who requests something initiates the conversation.

As an analogy, imagine getting at a party and saying "hot chicks 21-31 with 38DD boobs, come talk to me" - and once a 32 year old with 36DDs came up to you, you simply turn your back. ;)

Hi Theo,

Where is this party?

Cheers

Monkeyboy

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey nuco,
I have a number of domains listed in the category you want them on, please see my list on http://www.bidlease.com/premium-domains-lists.html, if anything catches your attention, pls pm me, for a price.

k.regards
dan

Hi DNers,

Looking for good .com, .ent & .org domains priced for resellers.

Please pm with price [don't be steep please - I am not going to reply].

Ideally I want to buy 4 or 5 good aged, keyword domains that have immediate commercial application.

Examples:

Expense.net
Gamezone.com
BuyGold.com etc..

That said, any solid domains with high end user potential will also be considered.

thanks,
Nuco

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll take the best of my efforts to reply PMs.. Guys to whom I didn't reply - I am sorry but I wasn't interested in the domains!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nuco, nothing personal, I was addressing the attitude not the person. Glad to hear you will be responding to such submissions. :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I totally agree, unless you receive a complete bullshit offer (e.g. you are looking to buy LLL.coms and some guy PM's you a bunch of LLLLL.co.in domains with numbers and IDN characters in them).

People not responding to PMs simply because they aren't interested in the domains offered (even though they match the requirements) are arrogant as f... and they have a complete misunderstanding on how to do business.

Speculate

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Nuco,
Sent you a pm with a one word .org
Thanks

NoktaDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

Best regards,

deebong

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Sent!

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all domains.. Made some offers! Looking for more!

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for more domains to invest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom