Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

2386.com development

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Some months ago I bought 2386.com (386 remember the old intel processors and 2xxx domains were selling for higher prices than most nnnn), and since then I've received some buying proposals but none that would make me sell. It has some traffic, but not much, some dozens per month.

I researched about what I could make out of this domain but because I have so many valuable domains and cannot focus on all of them so I'm willing to accept development proposals with revenue sharing.

PM if you want to partner with me for this domain. If you know some company interested on it, and that is willing to pay a good price, I also accept brokering and will pay a good commission.

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2386.com is a normal number dot com i think.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it is, why would it be special? :)
But 2xxx.com domains usually reach good prices from the research I did, so if anyone has a good business plan for it, and want to share revenues, please contact me.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not currently trying to sell the domain, but a good $x,xxx offer can be used as reserve for an auction at Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom