Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

250 Domains - Should I sell whole portfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenrenee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy my first house and estibot appraised my portfolio at approx. $70,000. I don't really want to get out of domaining, but need the cash. Should I sell my entire portfolio as a whole? :?:

< Mod Edit > link removed: if you want appraisals, then post your domains in the appropriate area >

Last edited by a moderator:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to break it to you...but that portfolio is no where near 70K.

jenrenee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I figured as much, but that's what you get from an automated appraisal.

rajs1ngh

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I advice you to pls try to put it on sale. (So that you can have a better idea about HOW much your portfolio worth.). I am sorry to say, but its not close to even 20,000. I dont want to ruin your dreams and projections, but this is the truth IMHO. and the early you face it, the early you will be able to handle it

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I advice you to pls try to put it on sale. (So that you can have a better idea about HOW much your portfolio worth.). I am sorry to say, but its not close to even 20,000. I dont want to ruin your dreams and projections, but this is the truth IMHO. and the early you face it, the early you will be able to handle it

Agree.
Try to sell your domains separately.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do any of your names get any traffic/revenue?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get enough to even help with a down payment on a house when the appraisal is $70K.

If you sell in bulk then you'll get less per domain but you might sell them quicker but if you sell them individually then you will get more (most likely) but your chances of selling them are lower.

jenrenee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes. About half of them get traffic and 25+ revenue on a regular basis.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
really? which ones?

jenrenee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Over 100 of them get traffic. Most of them are pre-owned. The geo AZ domains don't get as much. Here's a list of some of the top ones:

I'm not great at picking keywords and optimizing them, so they are definitely way lower than their potential.

< names removed, you were asked not to seek appraisals here, please do not let other member lead you into posting your domains here>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom