Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$^#@!!*^&^%$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FREAKIN sedo! does ANYONE there answer emails? i have sent like 8 in the past two weeks - what in the world are you all doing over there anyways? playing scrabble??? its not like your doctors saving lives, or firefighters saving children, or soldiers fighting a war. put down your coffee, and fix the issue - PLEASE

Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Gotta love sedo and when they do answer they say nothing helpful. Right Monica?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its easier to call, i normally get things done when I call them.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
of course they do!

just need to send a letter by post (not express) or fax them to remind them to answer your emails.

they are slow. like what......3 people work there!?

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no i am not surpricsed- have been dealing with sedo a ong time- i am just venting and having a hissy fit and throwing all my crayons on the floor :)

i have called in the past- got the answering machine.

just a vent post- am amazed beyond my years how this kind of crap goes on, and a business survives. i mean, i know why they are surviving, but it still sucks.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
monopoly is the word sedo loves to scramble

S

SedoCoUk

Hi smashfactory,

I've just followed up with our customer support department and you've been sent two emails this week in regards to various inquiries you've sent in. Each inquiry is responded to in the order it was received. If there are any pressing issues, feel free to send me a PM.

Monica

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hmmm...all I can say is that *sometimes* it takes a prod for things to roll forward.
So far, no major issues.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Suggestion for Sedo:
put a ticket support system on your site

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi smashfactory,

I've just followed up with our customer support department and you've been sent two emails this week in regards to various inquiries you've sent in. Each inquiry is responded to in the order it was received. If there are any pressing issues, feel free to send me a PM.

Monica

instead of posting you sent two emails:

had two issues- ordered a featered spot and cancelled after 5 days of it not going in- yes, you refunded-

sent NUMEROUS email about not getting paid for parking and said in the original emails- had this prob last month, they looked and said account was fine- it is set for paypal payment- and i had to get paid manually. i SAID all this, and stephanie emails:

According to our database, your payment information is either incomplete or incorrect, and we are unable to issue you payments until we have accurate payment data on file. You will need to update your information in the “My Sedo” Ã* “Payment Details” section of your account. Once your payment details are updated, we will be able to issue you your parking revenue earnings.
Have a wonderful day!

she sent this on 3/25 and on the same day i repeated myself. still no reply- this was after already sending emails over the past 2 weeks.

pressing issues??? once again for some reason i do not get automatically paid for any parking- i have to request a manual payment- even tho my settings are set to paypal and i was told last month that was set correctly.

i dont know how to make this any clearer and how to actually get a response to get this fixed outside of having to put crap like this on a forum after 2 weeks.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is this the process that we should take to get responses from sedo?

We are not just ordinary people buying names. We are working together. Sedo, no more of this BS. We work with you, we deal with your strict rules, we give up a lot of money when we sell domains, now its your turn. Start responding to our emails.

ive had similar incidents (in which sedo took a month of my profits during a domain transfer of 10,000 pv/month) where i tried to contact you and took forever to get a response. If you want our money, respond to our emails.

(im pissed remembering what i went through with you. i feel for smashfactory)

S

SedoCoUk

Hi MobileDesigner,

We apologize if you've received delayed correspondence from Sedo at any time. Our dedicated account managers, transfer agents, brokerage team and customer support team work at responding to all inquiries in the quickest fashion. Also, for those of you very accustomed to posting or browsing through DNForum, I'd like to think that Tom (the other Sedo rep) and I usually respond to your inquiries within the day.

With regards to sdsinc's suggestion, Sedo LLC (US and Canada) is actually implementing a brand new customer support ticket system scheduled for launch in the next 2 weeks. It's already been implemented for our UK and other English speaking customer base, and has already proven to reduce response times. There's also a wealth of useful FAQs there that are worth browsing through. To check out our international customer support center, click this link: http://sedo.co.uk/faq.

Any other issues, please feel free to respond or PM.

Thanks,
Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom