Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

3,300 New .US reged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - Four Times more than .info the last 24 hours! Must be garyted51!

What's with the .biz number though? Can't really be zero.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another oddity is how could 2,600 .us get deleted when the reg's done on lauch April 2002 were all 2 yrs and run thru 2004, or is there something I am missing?

Also, other stats are strange, such as 1 day no .us are reg'd and other days there are thousands reg'd. Plus, it seems frequently there are zero .biz reg'd, an obvious error. Also hard to believe not 1 biz or us was transferred.

Personally I would put little value on these reports as they are obviously screwed up and wrong many days. The firm publishing them should mention these oddities on the page as I am sure they are errors and should be noted as such.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
Another oddity is how could 2,600 .us get deleted when the reg's done on lauch April 2002 were all 2 yrs and run thru 2004, or is there something I am missing?

Also, other stats are strange, such as 1 day no .us are reg'd and other days there are thousands reg'd. Plus, it seems frequently there are zero .biz reg'd, an obvious error. Also hard to believe not 1 biz or us was transferred.

Personally I would put little value on these reports as they are obviously screwed up and wrong many days. The firm publishing them should mention these oddities on the page as I am sure they are errors and should be noted as such.

RealNames..

2,600 got deleted for a number of reasons ..CC fraud, false registrations..etc..

The reports have had information missing lately but overall they provide VERY accurate counts..

ignore the daily counts and do your OWN math using the total registrations for each extension onthe left side..

I fail to understand how someone who has been around the domain "scene" the past 2 years cant understand the basics ?

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who needs .biz, when you can have .us? Go USA.

Gary T

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom