Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

3 character dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that alot of these Minimum Wholesale Price values are alot on the low side.

I mean, I ask anyone to show me anywhere in the past 4 weeks where a 3-Number .net has sold for $575 (+ $75 since August 18) of any number combination.

Where do these figures come from if not from real world sales?

Domain Days 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, agreed, I'm just wondering where he gets his figures from

D

Deleted member 70408

I completely agree with Steve. I would pay their prices for any NNN.com/.net. It would be nice if they provided any evidence for their numbers. I don't think there have been any public NNN.net sales for under $700 in the past few months, and I highly doubt anyone would sell them privately for those prices - unless they sold in very large bulk quantities. However, since there are only 1,000 of these names, and since I know a couple people who have a few hundred of them and aren't selling, I highly doubt this information is accurate.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with Steve. I would pay their prices for any NNN.com/.net. It would be nice if they provided any evidence for their numbers. I don't think there have been any public NNN.net sales for under $700 in the past few months, and I highly doubt anyone would sell them privately for those prices - unless they sold in very large bulk quantities. However, since there are only 1,000 of these names, and since I know a couple people who have a few hundred of them and aren't selling, I highly doubt this information is accurate.

Yeah, I brought one privately a little while ago for $850 and thought I was getting an excellent deal :)

D

Deleted member 70408

Dude, I better get my BBQ sauce! I have a nice piece of steak waiting for it. I should leave you negative iTrader ratings... hehehe :)

BUT I wouldn't sell 514.net for $575!

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
market value is now $850 :)

D

Deleted member 70408

Do you want to make an offer on 514?? Hehehe

I think the premium NNN.net value is over $1,000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom